Unity - Completed - Sexcraft - Sofiya and the Lewd Clan [Final] [Hentai Room]

1. 2.00 star(s)

withoutscratch

Boring

2d side scrollers can do more.
    I am not motivated to play your game. It is not a theme that I dig.
    Wizzzard goes kinky. mehh...

No skill system, nothing to do expect nuke mob, suck/ride them of for potions.

Just to make this clear, I kill a mob and need to watch a animation for 3 sec to get a drop I actually do not need, cus I have infinite trys.

1Ups are no thing anymore?
    Making ppl swear cus they have only one try left and know the upcomming jump sequence is hard?

finding skills on the map you need to proceed is no thing anymore? Imagine, you find a new attack skill that makes the game a tad easyer? could you imagine the joy you players would have.

no short term reward, no mid term reward, no long time reward...

you need to do better if you want me to buy your game.
    And tits dont do the trick anymore.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Detective Cancer

The art is really cute but...
    Well, the levels are far too long, there's very little enemy variety which makes the overly long levels seem even more tedious. The animations aren't all that interesting, and you can't skip them once they start, they're short but there's so few of them you don't want to see them after a while, not to mention they're the main way you heal.
    I think the biggest detriment to this is that it was very lazily padded out with super long levels for no reason with lots of death pits that mean you have to start the level or screen all over. Would've been better as a short platform adventure because for how long the levels are there really isn't much of substance in them besides super annoying switch platforming, that is, you have to go to one end of the level, hit a switch, and walk back to the other end to move onward, and it happens A LOT.
    This had a lot of potential but bad level design ruined what interest I had in it. It's really not great and that's a shame.