Unity Completed Sexcraft - Sofiya and the Lewd Clan [Final] [Hentai Room]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
The MC reminds me of an ongoing adult comic that never seems to end, called The Cummoner. The MC is also a blonde, short-haired witch
I remember that fondly. Sadly it lost its a appeal to me when the narrative started to drift back and forth between the MC and side characters. They are good but there was just too much happening now with the story

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
The art is really cute but...
Well, the levels are far too long, there's very little enemy variety which makes the overly long levels seem even more tedious. The animations aren't all that interesting, and you can't skip them once they start, they're short but there's so few of them you don't want to see them after a while, not to mention they're the main way you heal.
I think the biggest detriment to this is that it was very lazily padded out with super long levels for no reason with lots of death pits that mean you have to start the level or screen all over. Would've been better as a short platform adventure because for how long the levels are there really isn't much of substance in them besides super annoying switch platforming, that is, you have to go to one end of the level, hit a switch, and walk back to the other end to move onward, and it happens A LOT.
This had a lot of potential but bad level design ruined what interest I had in it. It's really not great and that's a shame.

Edit: That seems objective enough to lazily copypaste into a review.

Nightverge

Aug 3, 2017
Got a notification that my firewall blocked the game from internet communication. What's that all about? Is it reporting to something?

r3173r

Sep 28, 2019
if I guess correct, only way there to open gallery is collecting books? or there is another way?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
This is my opinion but for some reason the western side despite always try, they can't manage to make a good 2D sprite lewd game like Japan does. It must be about dedication or diferences in customs. No a fan of the art tbh. Thanks for share tho. Surely others will enjoy the game like how it should be.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
This is my opinion but for some reason the western side despite always try, they can't manage to make a good 2D sprite lewd game like Japan does. It must be about dedication or diferences in customs. No a fan of the art tbh. Thanks for share tho. Surely others will enjoy the game like how it should be.
Honestly most of the 2D scrollers I see out of Japan also suck massively. It has absolutely nothing to do in customs.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is this pixel CG only or is there art in the style of the cover?

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Honestly most of the 2D scrollers I see out of Japan also suck massively. It has absolutely nothing to do in customs.
There are some bad games of course. But we also have very good games like Mission mermaid, yokai-chan, succubus affection, between others.

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
There are some bad games of course. But we also have very good games like Mission mermaid, yokai-chan, succubus affection, between others.
You're right, but I wasn't saying that it was all bad. I was just contesting the notion that a difference in customs was somehow responsible for the difference in quality with western produced ones. Japan has produced some truly horrendous 2D platformers as well as excellent ones, rather than them all being good.

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
Got a notification that my firewall blocked the game from internet communication. What's that all about? Is it reporting to something?
That's a unity thing. Every unity game does that. You can just hit cancel, uncheck the box, or close the window. Should all do the same thing in stopping it from allowing it through, not that it will do anything even if you allow it.

Reactions: Nightverge

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It's not customs it's just accessibility and effort.
This was a decent attempt, Crisis Point is an amazing Metroidvania and it's western.
Fact is Japan simply makes *more* things which means more often you'll see okay work from them.
A bigger sample size means it'll seem like there's more good over there than here.
The ratio is about the same, it's always 80:20.

Reactions: Corootai

kekosik

Oct 6, 2020
a good game, I especially like the seduction system, like in a "succubus". If someone knows similar games, then tell me, otherwise I'm tired of the heroine being constantly raped. Better let her be a horny bitch

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes