whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Does this game still feel like, idk, "clunky" to play? It felt quite un-polished last time I tried, even though it seemingly had a lot of content. Is it polished yet? :) Really wanna give this an honest try, but I'm willing to wait until the UI and "hints" and navigating the world feels OK. Not trying to be rude here. Loving the art etc.

Reactions: Adoringfan

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does this game still feel like, idk, "clunky" to play? It felt quite un-polished last time I tried, even though it seemingly had a lot of content. Is it polished yet? :) Really wanna give this an honest try, but I'm willing to wait until the UI and "hints" and navigating the world feels OK. Not trying to be rude here. Loving the art etc.
It could use some polish for sure, even with hints, some events are locked behind other characters and world events, which is annoying.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So is this have an actual story progression now, or they just yet again remade some already existing content?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Who we fucking new in this update?
In this update u fucking 2 girls one is a copy of the blonde on th mc's house but with short hair i think her name its lisa and there is another one which is a Black hair girl that mc had interaction with last update if im correct.

Gotta say that the animation could look much better but i understand cause its being made in a less time and i have seen some art problems on the animations and for the Black Hair girl they kinda rushed her animation cause she doesnt look even close to her Cg´s feels like its another character which is a bit sad. In overall its a good update.

assrekt

Mar 14, 2019
In this update u fucking 2 girls one is a copy of the blonde on th mc's house but with short hair i think her name its lisa and there is another one which is a Black hair girl that mc had interaction with last update if im correct.

Gotta say that the animation could look much better but i understand cause its being made in a less time and i have seen some art problems on the animations and for the Black Hair girl they kinda rushed her animation cause she doesnt look even close to her Cg´s feels like its another character which is a bit sad. In overall its a good update.
Lisa the step-aunt is good i guess I was actually waiting for hinata's mom and the grannies content.

The animation is just ok in my opinion id rather have the dev improve the script writing and add dialogue during the sex scenes should make the scene hotter and immersive. Also the BGMs dev is using is crappy, it ruins the scene.

Reactions: Diff_Uni

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
sorry to be that guy but can i have a save from where the last update ends i just got a new pc any help would be grand

Reactions: Dan57

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 03/03/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "SexNote" version "0.13.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "SexNote" versione "0.13.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Update 04/12/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "SexNote" version "0.12.1".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "SexNote" versione "0.12.1".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

Update 30/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "SexNote" version "0.11.5".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "SexNote" versione "0.11.5".

Update 21/10/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Sexnote" version "0.10.5".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sexnote" versione "0.10.5".

Update 06/08/2020

Here is the Italian translation of "Sexnote" version "0.10.3".

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sexnote" versione "0.10.3".

Here is the Italian translation of "Sexnote" version "0.095".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Sexnote" versione "0.095".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Mikadio2887

Mar 28, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'enojada',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/code/Story/LisStory.rpyc", line 13, in script
bnȞ7F�����2�C6���!$FU�:�s%Pl�����Y���g����o�n��Q��շ�7�E�w��N���Ԇ��d�y7���s�3�n[L�*�91H��`�7�j���}�%}����Q��K�Q�y�6'5"K�!����FbJr].��z�<FV�!�0 �t���F# �p�NnzS��Gt�[Q�
File "game/code/Story/LisStory.rpyc", line 13, in script
bnȞ7F�����2�C6���!$FU�:�s%Pl�����Y���g����o�n��Q��շ�7�E�w��N���Ԇ��d�y7���s�3�n[L�*�91H��`�7�j���}�%}����Q��K�Q�y�6'5"K�!����FbJr].��z�<FV�!�0 �t���F# �p�NnzS��Gt�[Q�
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1073, in __call__
old_attr_state = self.handle_say_attributes(False, interact)
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 942, in handle_say_attributes
if self.resolve_say_attributes(predicting, attrs):
File "F:\Michael Fun Times\Adult Games\SexNote-0.010.3-pc\renpy\character.py", line 868, in resolve_say_attributes
raise Exception("Say has image attributes %r, but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character." % (attrs,))
Exception: Say has image attributes (u'enojada',), but there's no image tag associated with the speaking character.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
SexNote 0.010.3
Wed Aug 05 14:58:49 2020

puchuu

Aug 18, 2016
Don't know the gallery code, but if you enable the console and enter persistent.unlock_gal010 = True, it should unlock everything in there regardless.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

By black hair girl you mean the Hinata clone, the sunbathing angry goth chick or someone else i'm forgetting?

Also, hoping for a compressed version anytime soon.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
By black hair girl you mean the Hinata clone, the sunbathing angry goth chick or someone else i'm forgetting?

Also, hoping for a compressed version anytime soon.
Anastasia is the black haired girl that he means.

Floggendash

Dec 10, 2018
So Anastasia is the one we met delivering the sister's clothing right? How to meet her again though since the sister's stuff seems to just repeat, unless the photo minigame must be aced to get different results?

EDIT: Nevermind, she's related to the Lisa storyline.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes