Siglo95

Nov 29, 2017
I have been playing for a few days and there is something I am not getting/understanding. How do I get it to where I can get more magic power? I am at 50 and I can't increase my skills anymore to progress
click on Jamliz Heart the price is from right to left, yeah kinda feel like dumb when i found that

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Ok now IDK what to do. All of Hinn's deals are completed for this version. At least that's what the phone in the game says. In order to complete Dr. Johnson's quests it says to keep progressing with Hinn. How can I keep progressing if all her deals are done? Also there is another character that says to keep progressing with Dr. Johnson. Can we not fully complete all the characters because the game is still under development?

Siglo95

Nov 29, 2017
Ok now IDK what to do. All of Hinn's deals are completed for this version. At least that's what the phone in the game says. In order to complete Dr. Johnson's quests it says to keep progressing with Hinn. How can I keep progressing if all her deals are done? Also there is another character that says to keep progressing with Dr. Johnson. Can we not fully complete all the characters because the game is still under development?
you need to finish all the events for her, like halloween and xmas

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Siglo95 do you mean like the Halloween nightmare and such? So far I only have the Halloween nightmare and I already did it but only Sue, Jane and Kylee were in it

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
Now I am at the church where they ask for help with the decorating for Christmas. I click on all the white spots to decorate within the time but it keeps saying I didn't complete the decorating. It's like it doesn't read that I clicked on the white spot. It takes forever for it to read that I clicked on the spot and for the decorations to pop up

Green_Banana

Jul 31, 2022
This is on Joiplay. Occurs when you start the Mia route and visit her in the school in the morning. This is after you do the ritual at the church with Hinn, Belle and Billie. Can anyone help?
Screenshot_2022-10-15-09-08-23-819_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg

Reactions: Joeburqa

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
I tried clicking on ignore and it clears the message but it's like the game starts all over again. Your in school and you see the book fall out of the sky

Reactions: Joeburqa

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
same deal with mia. did billie belle hinn ritual then went to school in the morning like it said, and i get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (Institute.rpy, line 554)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/code/Institute.rpyc", line 554, in script
g�9�=p l,j���RLϊZ�dJ��hi�ا���]�PiY|q�����+�r�E�T>W�|RY@�*ˊ幹���-ٲbg�t�J$���6��kK�k���ԙ�� n��o���
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexNote 0.19.5a
Sat Oct 15 16:39:45 2022

if i ignore, it starts the game over. gonna go through and see if it fixes itself.

EDIT: if you go all the way through then try again just gives the same error and plays the intro again. fail

chechillo

Feb 19, 2019
same deal with mia. did billie belle hinn ritual then went to school in the morning like it said, and i get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/code/Institute.rpyc", line 554, in script
g�9�=p l,j���RLϊZ�dJ��hi�ا���]�PiY|q�����+�r�E�T>W�|RY@�*ˊ幹���-ٲbg�t�J$���6��kK�k���ԙ�� n��o���
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2274, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "renpy/python.py", line 835, in py_compile
raise e

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
SexNote 0.19.5a
Sat Oct 15 16:39:45 2022

if i ignore, it starts the game over. gonna go through and see if it fixes itself.

EDIT: if you go all the way through then try again just gives the same error and plays the intro again. fail
a lot of ppl here had the same problem, for me, this worked
Here is one save for 19.5a after the crash to continue, i solved the problem using version 19.0a then going back to 19.5a

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes