mixa007

Jan 15, 2022
the date has changed :ROFLMAO:

1688964378540.png
Well, yes, of course, this update was in development for almost half a year (when was the last update for this game released there?) and now it turned out that not all bugs were fixed, although the structure of the game itself is very primitive and straightforward. This has never happened before and here it is again. :WeSmart:

YourNewSavior

Nov 27, 2022
Guys. I've created a Telegram group. I've recruited some friend so we could divide the total money an update costs between us. I'll be posting here. For now, we'll be paying for the Dark Wizard version. (MEGA link in the Telegram group)

Last edited:

ghostav

Feb 9, 2020
Guys. I've created a Telegram group. I've recruited some friend so we could divide the total money an update costs between us. I'll be posting here. For now, we'll be paying for the Dark Wizard version. (MEGA link in the Telegram group)

The herooooooo

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017

it's safe ?

Thozzz

Nov 6, 2019
UUUH, the very first time I have to go to school in the morning for belle event : nothing happens :)
Guess old files doesn't work and I have to skip to new content

Reactions: Fabio2hr

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

How about waiting for a week and pay a fucking nothing? you won't need any telemyassnuthin group this way.

• Haha
Reactions: FakoSIL

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
Huh weird interacting with belle doesn't work in 21.0.d

Says "Go to school in the morning" but when I am there nothing gets triggered.

Bug perhaps?

Last edited:

Fabio2hr

Sep 16, 2019
UUUH, the very first time I have to go to school in the morning for belle event : nothing happens :)
Guess old files doesn't work and I have to skip to new content
It may be that the previous saves are no longer compatible, the good thing is that there are cheats for the gallery and the game

AlecHolland

Jul 8, 2020
It may be that the previous saves are no longer compatible, the good thing is that there are cheats for the gallery and the game
Highly unlikely that saves from 20.5b are suddenly rendered obsolete else there would have been an alert saying so.

Skipping to new content works however.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes