Ren'Py - Abandoned - SexNote [v0.22.0a] [JamLiz]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Birbo0o

Hi,

First of all the game is a bit oriented incest, so be aware of that.

Pros and Cons of SexNotes

Pros:

- Extensive content offering a broad range of sex scenes and mechanics.

- Open-world sandbox encourages exploration.

- Well made animations and good art overall.

- The grind is not abusive.

Cons:

- Lack of a coherent narrative or objectives leads to an aimless gameplay experience.

- Absence of sound design diminishes the emotional impact and charm of sex scenes.

- The vast content feels superficial, lacking depth and engagement.

- Inequal quality of arts and animations between some content.

- The grind can be kind of boring sometimes.

NB: The game is in progress since 2019

Version tested of the review : v0.21.0
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Genmareaperthethird

Okay, first this game is very incest based, awesome!

I think that the relationship with the blonde lady should have been another older sister or a aunt not a lover of the mother?!?

The relationships evolution is superficial and not deep, not thought enough.

But what makes this game very good is the freaking graphics, awesome marketing, awesome art, awesome animation, they really know how to make the coomer take their wallet out.

Good job overall.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Embucetador

This game is just straight ass, but not in a good way. The dialogues are terrible, characters have 0 personality and the game is grind after grind, you have to repeat the same boring thing 5 times just to unlock a scene. I just don't give 1 star to this because the animations are good, i guess.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

HERUTHEFALCON

Okay Game 2/5, Graphics the only thing keeping me to playing this game.

The graphics are Phenomenal, But MC is the one i hate the most. Like damn, MC is like Saint among Saints Goody 2 Shoes that can't do anything wrong. Like he has no emotions.

The Miss Mia storyline was the one that broke the camels back for me. She treats you like actual garbage and when you see Denzel putting her in her place, MC is now supposed to help her and act like nothing ever happened. Like Bro.....WHO WROTE THIS STORYLINE? AT THIS POINT I EXITED THE GAME AND DELETED IT.

This is the problem with 80% of VN Games. You can't be evil. Only a Few Allow you to be.

and the Storylines are mostly dragged out. Like why do i have to go clean up the church 6 times when i can do it 1-3 times?
  5. 2.00 star(s)

lomechip

I don't even know what to write about this because nothing really stands out apart from the parody characters. The writing is pretty weak and everything is dragged out, story lines that should take five scenes to complete will go on for 15 or 20. For example, in order to bang not-Hinata Hyuga's mom you spend almost a half dozen scenes fixing a water line.

All the game has going for it is the parody characters, other than that it's the bog-standard VN where you click (and you'll be clicking quite a lot) until you hit a sex scene.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

I.S H

My Rating: 2/10

Story: ★★★☆☆
    Dialogue: ★★★★☆
    Grammar: ★★☆☆☆
    How well it plays: ★★★★★
    Art Style : ★★★★★
    Animations: ★★★★☆
    Sex Scenes: ★★★★✩
    Quantity of Girls: ★★★★☆
    Replayablity: ★★☆✩✩

You must be wondering, why did I rate this a 2/10.

Why?

One word: Dominatrix

I honestly wanted to wait until this game was completed, and give it a nice 9/10, because that was the direction it was heading. I wanted to say nice words, and rate it fairly.

The moment I stepped into the step-mothers route... everything I had enjoyed from the game up to that point was quickly replaced with disappointment.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

GentlemanShark

Pros
    Good art
    Above average animation
    Lots of different girls
    Some niche picks like GILF
    Pretty easy to get into the good stuff

Neutral
    Wasn't a fan of some of the women's faces, but that's subjective

Cons
    Basically all the same body type
    Lots of fetch quests and they almost all overlap times so you can't really progress with more than one girl a lot of the time
    Buggy at least on mobile, I got a lot of crashes when exiting the gallery as well as losing a bunch of scenes in my gallery randomly despite regular saves.

Overall I like the game and it has a lot of good content, but there are just a few kinks to be ironed out before it's ready to be a perfect product.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

johnonamus

Although many have issues with the game, it has consistently been one of, if not my favorite game on this site. Each time a new update comes out I find myself playing through it again for the animations, mechanics, and (some of) the storylines.

However, there are a few issues I have with this game. Mainly, there is an upfront grind to get the skills toward the beginning, but once that is finished, you don't really have anything to grind besides going to the same places to get through the storylines.

This brings us to the next issue, the fact that after a while, all the storylines converge into one and you are left with less of a sandbox-feeling game and more of a kinetic novel where you can only advance one character at a time.

However, despite these issues, I feel like the art, minigames, and variety of characters make this game stand out. Sure, it may not have epic levels of storytelling, but that does not come as an issue for me. Overall, this game will continue to be one that I am consistently coming back to time and time again.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Sir John Higglebottom

SexNote [v21.0.d]

Good old SexNote. One of the few games that continues to deliver surprisingly decent quality in a surprisingly timely manner. Which is to say, I am a big fan of this game. Five stars. With that in mind, I would still like to review it because there is a lot to review.

The Story
    I'm pretty sure that the game is treated almost exclusively as a scene viewer, and if it is played, it's only the newest update. So I took the time to play the game from the beginning because I had missed the last three updates and felt like I didn't get the proper context with just the gallery viewer. (There are always sexy sprites and stills not in the gallery) As a result, this will be a comprehensive long-form story analysis/summary. Possibly the only one of its kind.

So, you are an average guy with an inexplicably large penis in your senior year of high school. You have a mother who lays around in a bathrobe and gets drunk all day, a stepmom who is a CEO, and a sister who exists, I guess. You have a group of friends at school that includes Hinata from Naruto, Belle Delphine from the Internet, and Billie Eilish from Real Life. There's also a chubby little dude named Mike. Canonically everyone hates Mike. So you're sitting around in school getting lectured and see a book fall from the sky. You continue your day until you go outside and realize the book is still there and then pick it up and take it home. You are then greeted by a massive frog that introduces herself as a Shinigami and transforms into a naked woman. And then a clothed woman. And then a chibi version of herself (She says the chibi version is her true self, and that's the version that all of the other Shinigami tend to stay in. The frog is never explained). Your character does the classic freak out and then denial and goes to bed. Of course, it's all real. They go down to the garage for privacy. She explains that the magical world has been destroyed, and since you found the SexNote you're the chosen one destined to restore it. Of course, this is by having sex (Allegedly) or clicking little bubbles. You get to learn four whole spells, two of which make clicking the bubbles easier, and another increases your magical carrying capacity. This leaves the final spell, manipulating others. You use it maybe three times, with very obvious progression checks. Your sister comes in during the middle of this, but since Shinigami are invisible to others, she just sees you standing there with your penis out. So begins your epic quest to save the magical world. I'm not going to lie to you, you don't do much. We have entered the "Menial Tasks for Women" phase. I will try and speed around my way through this because if I'm being real with you, not much happens.

You quickly realize that 3/4 of the content is blocked off by not having your sister completed, so you make a website for her and then have a dream where she sucks you off, and then she asks you if you really thought it would be that easy. Then the next day, she just sucks you off for real. This is foreshadowed by her laptop having a tab full of big penises on it one day and also seeing your penis once. You then help her create a successful online storefront that people allegedly buy from pretty frequently and become her partner. And also have sex. You unlock a bunch of characters by delivering the clothing that she sells. Outside of that, she just sits around the house all day. No school, no job outside of the online store, that's it.

Then there's your mother, you use the mouth power to convince her that she needs way too much sunscreen, and then you jack off on her three times. In one sitting. After the third massive load of sticky liquid from her son's waist region, she gets suspicious and catches you. She isn't mad about this because, apparently, incest isn't a taboo in this world, so she decides that she should be the one to take care of you so you don't harass other people, I guess. You then have sex and stuff.

There's the stepmother's sister, who wants to run a yoga clinic out of her house. You help her out with starting it because the stepmom is sick of funding her dumb holistic schemes. This is also allegedly very successful. Eventually, she comes to you to help her with a client because she has an important meeting at the same time. You realize that the client is someone you have repeatedly delivered clothing to, and instead of doing yoga, you have sex. This happens twice, and then the stepmom's sister realizes that you're not doing yoga and begs that you at least include some yoga techniques in the sex if you're going to be doing sex anyway. Then she has sex with you under the guise of freeing your chakras.

Another plot point is trying to convince Hinata from Naruto to go to therapy because she's being bullied. To do this, you team up with her mom, Older Hinata from Naruto. Eventually, you are able to convince her to go to therapy by agreeing to go with her. This is where you meet the world's most sketchy therapist, Older Bimbofied Hinata from Naruto. (I have no idea why they did it three times.) From there, you have maybe one session that could be considered therapy before it becomes, "Have sex with Hinata and also me to improve her self-esteem." And this actually changes the overworld. Hinata stops wearing a jacket and also fights back at the generic mean girls that currently don't have a route. In order for your lessons to be free, you agree to help out Older Bimbofied Hinata, which means getting certified (having sex with her) and assisting a patient (tricking a random woman who doesn't like sex into having sex with you). You even get to have sex with Older Hinata because her shower explodes and her divorced husband sucks, and the stress leads her directly to her daughter's (quasi)boyfriend's penis. Mom of the year.

Then there's the stepmom. She is the CEO of a corporation named after the developer (The developer also has a spell named after them. It's not a lot, it's just strange that it happened twice). She is also the character that repeatedly calls you a pervert for walking around and seeing her and her wife having sex in super public places like the doorway and the living room. It is very cool, and it does not get old fast. So her story route is that she's tired of paying for her parasitic alcoholic wife and her two kids with no jobs or ambitions. This eventually culminates in her deciding that she wants a separation and leaving the house. (Surprisingly, it had nothing to do with you having sex with her wife or your sister). Naturally, your mother, being the non-alcoholic non-parasitic woman she is, starts sobbing her eyes out repeatedly and getting even more drunk. She then explains that she tried briefly to find a job, but nowhere would hire her because she's been unemployed for years. So she gives up on it and puts the burden entirely on her children because, apparently, somehow, she has spent herself into debt immediately. At no point does she change out of the bathroom or do anything other than get drunk all day. To get to this point, the player character will already have a business partnership with his sister, that is apparently making good money, a job as the assistant of the sex therapist (she constantly talks about being overbooked), and working as a yoga instructor (she also talks about having a ton of clients because of you). However, for this arc, none of that counts, and they all actually tell you that they can't hire you or pay you, so you end up having to work for the stepmom. To progress, you need to intentionally mess up your job so you can get yelled at and femdomed, and then spend a couple of brief moments begging for her to come back by talking about how pathetic your mother has become. You do this until she finally gives in; this is the only time your mother changes out of the bathrobe. To reseduce her wife. She then moves back in so your mother can remain a pathetic leech. Except you are now canonically her slave. Truly a happy ending for all.

A nurse character fondles your mother's boobs in front of you, gets you to fondle them under the guise of a mammogram, and then jerks you off because your penis is abnormally large, and she wants to see if it's safe. Ancient art, and she has two scenes. It is very out of nowhere and connects to nothing.

There's Mike's Mom, who is always lurking, hungry. Mike has been spying on your Aunt, and seeing her gives you an erection, which Mike's Mom sees. She does sexy things with you, and when you're helping Mike study, she does even more sexual stuff with you. A mean girl sees and then writes herself out of the story.

In a rare instance of a route you can do from the beginning without having to complete anyone else's nonsense, your grandmother is struggling with your grandfather's death. You help her get into dating apps, and she immediately starts coming on to you and having sex with you.

There's your teacher, Mia Khalifa, who a random dude is blackmailing into having sex with you for evil sexual reasons. So the thing is, she's inexplicably really mean to you because your grades are bad. You resolve the situation by accidentally destroying reality (And promoting the second game, Lust Legacy) and making the blackmailer forget she exists. Unfortunately, you also make everyone else forget she exists. Whoops. If only you had had anal sex with her like the blackmailer wanted. There's now a new teacher character which is very exciting.

Belle's story is that she's a webcam model, and she was going to win an award in the solo female category, but now the frontrunner for that category is just having sex with a dude. So things escalate, and you are her sexual weapon. Also, you help her mother design a website for Coffee beans. These two plots are not related. She almost catches you having sex, but then she doesn't, and the big cliffhanger is that randomly she walks in while the two of you are talking and says that someone at her work found out about Belle's sex streams and told her, so Belle gets kicked out of her house and lives with a friend.

As for the main plot, other Shinigamis are also visiting you as you sleep and stealing your magical energy because you're stealing their magical energy. You're better at collecting it than they are, but since you're a human and don't need it to live, they feel like you're just taking it to be a jerk. You try and resolve this easily resolvable situation, but it takes quite a while. Also, your main Shinigami seems to prefer it if they were dead but isn't trying very hard to kill them. Your main character finds this slightly suspicious, and the other three Shinigami reveal that they don't think that the SexNote or the prophecy about restoring the Magical World exists. Still, they also firmly believe that the previous SexNote user is the one that destroyed the Magical World.

You then find another Shinigami who's dying in the church, and you manage to convince the nun and the old church lady that worked there that you have a special connection with God because you can talk to her. You also trick the nun into having sex with you instead of the priest because she apparently can't tell the difference between a white and an African American man's penis. The church lady is a widow that just wants sex. When trying to save the Shinigami, it possesses Billie, the widow's granddaughter. You manage to unpossess her (through sex) and then talk to her. She says that the only way to save the magical world and make magical energy is by doing a ritual, and it has to be on this specific date; otherwise, it won't work, so you do a big ritual orgy, and then it doesn't work.

That brings us to the events that I would like to call the "Big Holiday Special That Does Not Impact the Status Quo." The first one was the first Halloween event, where you had a foursome with your entire family, which turned out to be a dream. Then there's the next Halloween event where everyone gets costumes at school, you're dared to climb on the roof of a haunted vampire house, and you fall in. It turns out that that's Lady Dimitrescu's house and that she's actually not a vampire she's just a woman with an amino acid deficit that can only be solved through semen, preferably through the uterus. You do carpentry and sex. Then there's the Christmas special, where the most recent Shinigami has an even better ritual idea with younger participants that you need to possess. High Jinks ensue, and then you have another foursome, except instead of being a dream, this time no one remembers it except for you. (Also even though this is your second time having sex with Billie, she's still canonically a virgin because she's been possessed every time that it's happened.) That brings us to the final Christmas special where once again, you wake up, and every single family member wants to have sex with you at once, so you are very confused but accept it as yet another weird non-cannon dream and go along with it. Then the new Shinigami turns up and says that she has no idea what she's been doing this whole time, which is why all of the rituals keep failing and causing weird horrible consequences. The universe is falling apart, and everyone is going to die. Your original Shinigami, who has been spending the entire game in your garage doing nothing, then shows up, imprisons the new one, and quickly fixes everything. It turns out the new one is just an inexperienced moron. The OG Shinigami explains that the ritual did work, and the portal to the magical world was opened, but it was in vacuum mode, so it mostly just sucked the magic out of the world. Now if you want to get magic, you'll have to impregnate women. But don't worry, it's like magical impregnation which means that they're pregnant, but you get to decide whether the leftover magic becomes an infant. So they will look pregnant but don't necessarily have to have a baby. This game is so weird.

The Structure
    I'm not going to lie to you; the structure might be the worst part of the game. So the game is divided into morning, day, evening, and night. Everything happens almost exclusively during the day, and almost every single event takes the entire day. This means that if something happens in the morning, it won't be finished until the evening. The night pretty much only exists because four or five events can only happen in the evening. As a result, you pretty much have to spend almost every morning sleeping, going to class, or doing one of the few repeatable sex scenes that don't skip the whole day. These include asking your sister for help (Blowjob), sex with mom in the kitchen, sex with sister in bikini (RNG Dependent), and peeking at the stepmom's sister with Mike (Hand/Blowjob from Mike's Mom).
    Additionally, over half of the Town shuts down every weekend to the point that a button lets you skip the weekend (Why can I not go to Hinata's house on the weekend? Or Belle's?). As a result, there is a lot of dead space. It wouldn't be so bad, except getting the scenes is also "Do X 4 to 6 times". Sometimes like with the sister, it is just spending six days coding a website. Other times it's playing a minigame four to six times and occasionally getting sex scenes. It works very well in a single update format where you're trying to space out the 4 or 5 sex scenes. The problem is that when you're trying to play the entire game or do multiple things simultaneously, it makes you feel like you're wasting a lot of time. The padding is noticeable when you have content to get to. The content is also very linear, which is to say that the last couple of updates require previous routes to be finished. You can only see Belle's route after finishing the teacher, which is locked until you finish the mother, which is locked behind the sister, and so on and so forth. You can go to school, but that option only starts mattering when you want to do the teacher route, which is locked until you complete around 80% of the game. So for that first 80% of the time, you are stuck doing nothing productive for the first-morning segment. The good news is if you use the map button when you're on the map, you automatically warp to your room. You will need that to skip a lot of dead space.

Glitches
    So the game is built decently, but it is probably my fault for playing the game on this new version without any bug patches. The first glitch, and the most minor, that I noticed is that the sister's model sometimes clips into itself during dialogue.
    Outside of that, if you choose to replay any of the photo shoots with the sister, it resets your story progress to that point in the story, so you have to go through the whole thing again. I did not check whether you could soft-lock yourself with this, but I feel like it's definitely possible.
    Also, there is an error with both Church minigames. During the cleanup and Christmas decorations, it doesn't register your clicks, and time moves forward in chunks. So you'll click four times, then wait 30 seconds for it to register all four clicks very slowly, one at a time, and then you'll be out of time. Most of the time, you can't even get four. As a result, you have to use an exploit to complete the game. If you are playing a timed minigame and pause, the time continues to progress, so you will automatically lose when you unpause. However, if you pause and then save before the timer runs out, it saves your minigame progress but resets the timer. This works for all minigames, but with the church, when you load your save, you have to wait until Ren'Py crashes. If you press ignore when you get the error message, you can continue the minigame with your previous progress saved. So you can click four or five things before the timer runs out, and as long as you save again before the timer runs out, you can continue your progress from there. It is super time-consuming but possible.
    There also is a buffering issue with many of the animations, where they are extremely choppy, but it also exists in the overworld or game world. Most of the time objects that you can interact with are supposed to get highlighted As you move your coaster over them, and in many scenarios, they either don't, or it takes four or five seconds for them to be highlighted after you roll over them. At its worst, there's a solid 5-second delay after you click something and get the result. Also, whenever you view the gallery from your room, the entire UI disappears until you reload a new area.
    If you complete the minigame without much time to spare, you may get both a success scene and a failure scene back to back.
    Inexplicably Angelica's Gallery has an empty square at the very end instead of a scene. Not an unseen animation or anything, just the outline of a scene box

The Content
    The content for this game is just good. I enjoy the animations and especially the effort they put into the different expressions and poses of the sprites. Often there will be a sprite or a single sexy still that you see maybe only once in the entire game, never to be put in the gallery, and I salute the effort. There seems to be a high-quality and low-quality mode for the animations, if that makes sense. Some animations look lovingly crafted and are super detailed; others look more like sketches. The game is still extremely enjoyable, and I would consider it worthwhile to grind for most animations. As for kinks, the game is pretty vanilla. Mostly handjobs and blowjobs and sex. There is anal, though, which is great for me, but it might be the only instance of something non-vanilla outside of threesomes. There's technically also a light femdom/feet character. Many interactions come down to the classic "get a boner and the chick suddenly decides that she wants to bang you based on the perceived size of your penis". It feels very much like the writer's first language was not English. There are quite a few questionable Engrish moments and very weird phrases. I wouldn't describe things as being delicious, and also I definitely respect the attempt to use innuendos, but my goodness gracious, sometimes we get some stilted dialogue. Also some typos and grammar stuff. "Shold instead of should and was instead of is"

The TLDR
    I enjoy the game; I would recommend playing it instead of just viewing the scenes. It has its flaws, but nothing too egregious. It never tries to be more than what it is, and it is very good at it. It is not groundbreaking, but hey, still a decent time.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

DonOps

The animations and art are both great. There were some minor quality differences in some scenes, but nothing serious. In the end, the negatives outweighed the positives for me, resulting in the low rating.

Positive:

+ Art and Animation

+ Gameplay. There is some grinding, but it is not difficult and is actually quite fun. You have a skill system that allows you to level up and gain power.

Negative:

- The Story. It didn't have anything new, exciting, or interesting about it. I liked the story's concept but not its execution. It felt too simple, as if someone was trying to sum up a good movie in a few words.

- The Intro. The game's Intro is horrible. It displays almost all of the game's fun content that the player can unlock. What's the point of playing a game if you've already spoiled everything before it begins? I don't get it.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The game is pretty good but has some problems.

The art is really good, all characters look sexy and they look all very different, the art and animations in the sex scenes are also good it looks very bubbly which makes the characters more fuckable .There are some inconsitencies between different sprites but I don´t think they are bad.

The music is fine for a little while but gets annoying quick.

The story and writing is under average it´s still fine but not good.

The dialogue is also not really good and dirty talk is very boring.

The gameplay is sometime too grindy especially when you have to play bad minigames.
    The sandbox design is okay in the buildings, but the map is awful you can´t really find your way around if you don´t know exactly where everything is which is bad design.

I also like that almost all characters are a parody of real or fictional characters.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

don.shakalov

[v0.20.5b review]

This is a generic school sandbox game. If you played other games in this genre like Summertime Saga, you know what to expect. There is nothing special that would raise this game above other similar games, the writing is average and the plot is just meh. The art may look good on the first glance, but after several scenes I started disliking it. The best word to describe the art and the animations would be "plastic". The scenes just don't seem alive and with each scene you become less and less turned on, the game quickly becomes boring. An average 3-star rating for an average game.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Formlessabbadon

Top tier must have game. Only thing that comes close is summertime saga in terms of art quality like this. Other reviews are accurate in their cons, however it's still one of the best adult games I've ever played. The scenes, poses, kinks and characters are awesome.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

mindcrawler

I really like the animation style and good mixture of text vs. action. The game has decent length and at all the h-scenes are animated. There are different kind of kinks, so also good in that regard. What I didn't like so much is grindiness in some quests/chars (Lydia and Jade in particular) and repetitive content in general (often the same scenario - you have to come to some place X times, always with very similar dialogue to get one step forward with the character).
    Overal a decent 4 and I will def. play again after couple of updates.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

tremendous 2d animated porn that has a few QOL issues that keep it from being a 5 star game.

First the art is great. The heavily stylized aesthetic and prevalence of bimbo types may turn some off, but the art is clean an nice to look at and the animations are excellent. The depiction of fluids is especially well done. It's over the top but that matches the rest of the art style and the overall feel of the game anyway.

The porn here is very good, there's incest if you are into that and it's pretty well done and the dirty talk incorporates it as well, which is always a plus
    The narrative and writing are passable, no particular issues but there isn't anything super engaging or novel here. That's not to say all the characters are completely flat and uninteresting, just that they aren't top notch.

now for the issues:

the game play is pretty annoying, without the cheats filling up magic and buying spells would probably be pretty tedious. The real killer here though is that 90% of the tasks are in the afternoon and with 15+ LIs to do tasks for you are doing one thing a day (a day which has 4 open time slots) and then sleeping and then waiting to get to the afternoon of the next day to do another task.
    It's absurd, annoying and poor game design. I'm not sure if it's even something the dev could fix at this point, but it's a pretty major knock on the game imo.

The game also doesn't have rollback natively enabled, which is pretty annoying as well. This is pretty easily fixed though so not as big a deal.

The only other thing that is more of an oddity than a real negative is the character's inspiration being taken from actual pornstars. I personally would have preferred something a bit more original and the parody nature of it didn't do very much for me, but it didn't bother me really either.

Overall there is some great 2d porn here that isn't particularly difficult to access with the cheats, despite some pretty frustrating design choices by the dev. Recommended for pretty much everyone espeically for those that like, incest, MILFs and bimbos
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Raven Suoh

This game was pretty good overall. Probably my favourite in this art style, looks great. The inconsistent quality in the animation scenes were a let down at times but overall was still hot.
    Only gripes were the
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    and Jane's late content, wasn't loving that bit. Also the fact that MC has magic powers that don't really get used for the majority of the game. Either way the mini games aren't bad so enjoyable game overall.
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Rajat Saigal

+++ The best art I've seen in a game
    ++ Sex scenes are easy to find
    ++ In built walkthrough
    - Repetitive animations
    - Terrible writing/narrative - entirely skippable
    - Irritating soundtrack with no other audio

Sexnote is not much of a game, it's more of a scenario generator - where all the scenarios involve extremely busty women sucking your dick. The art is amazing and super consistent, moreso than most games on this site. I had to abandon the game for now as I have a bug after the ritual that makes the prologue repeat over and over, but am definitely looking forward to more updates.
  18. 2.00 star(s)

illusionaryocelot

Incredibly inconsistent art (during the animations). The sprites themselves are very good, but you could only wish the animations themselves were like that. Most animations are largely subpar, and even the gameplay itself is incredibly grindy and unoriginal.
  19. 4.00 star(s)

Bruh.Moment

I just finished the game from start to finish v(0.20) and it was definitely a pleasant experience.

Only gripes I had were:
    Sometimes there is no real build up to the sex.
    Cum flying everywhere but nobody even thinks about pregnancy.
    A lot of grammatical errors in the text, especially in the later half of the game.
    The main point of the game (Note) getting irrelevant really early on.

I will chuck these up to being an early access game.

It's definitely worth a play, especially if you liked Summertime Sage or are looking for a game close to it.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

greatguy693121

As far a porn game goes, this is as good as gold. Don't expect some Brandon Sanderson level writing, that's not what you're here for nor what the devs promise to deliver. What you can expect though, are pretty lewd scenes with a large cast with many characters fairly fleshed out, without entirely compromising on the overall plot. Looking forward to play future updates. Given enough time I'm fairly sure this one will be an f95 classic