BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Jam's latest post:
View attachment 1312201

Full Resolution Image: Looks a bit reddish now (my 2 cents)
View attachment 1312202
I can't keep looking those clown noses!

is the dev have a secret fetish with big noses????? lmao is like they about to get bigger and bigger everytime i keep seeing em lol!

the only that i do see to get improved from this angle on kylee its the hair detail and maybe a boobs nerf? anyways hooooly damn THE NOSES DUDES THE DAMN NOSES XD !!!

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Ngl while I appreciate the effort they put into remaking and recreating older animations and assets... it kinda feels like a lot of work for not much. I don't think they're necessarily better, the older ones were pretty damn good already, tho I will have to see them in action to be sure, but I feel like their time would be better put into creating new content. Ah well, it's their game, and I'm not paying, so it's not really a complaint, more like an observation.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
I think the problem with remaking old scenes is that... The game isn't nearly close to done yet. If you're into gamemaking you need to get the skeleton of the game done first. Otherwise you'll keep going back to the beginning saying "I could do this better" and then it becomes an endless cycle of repeating that process. Webcomics suffer from this as well. Just get the framework done and then you can apply what you've learned in the process.

Feb 27, 2020
I think the problem with remaking old scenes is that... The game isn't nearly close to done yet. If you're into gamemaking you need to get the skeleton of the game done first. Otherwise you'll keep going back to the beginning saying "I could do this better" and then it becomes an endless cycle of repeating that process. Webcomics suffer from this as well. Just get the framework done and then you can apply what you've learned in the process.
As long as its not handled like Snow Daze, i agree

Apr 22, 2019
Like High Tail Hall 2, being in development since 2011-12, or maybe longer.

bogodit

Jul 17, 2020
It's like every woman now has either a permanent clown nose or is just simply an incurable drunkard.
And don't even get me started on the fact that it seems like they are also redesigning them with pig noses now for some ungodly reason. :rolleyes: ffs
Hey, I don't want you to tell anyone but I got another pic of a new character that's going to be in the game.
Gentleman Pig.jpg

His name is Pigsy Swinesworth.

Patnsfw

Jan 13, 2021
Game looks pretty good so far with some major exceptions. It needs some heavy spelling/grammar work and to have all visuals of Father Morgan removed. Have Father Morgan only referenced by other characters but never seen. Having Morgan freeman as a priest screwing(implied) around with one of the hottest characters in the game completely hoses the game over. Also since the MC has such a big cock that shoots massive loads why not have him cum all over the massive tits of the therapist then her have him and hinn lick it off and eat it? Also as long as his cock is and as hard as he comes when he's getting a handjob sitting down and starts to cum let the female aim his cock at his mouth while he's cumming so he gets a mouthful to swallow for her then she can lick all the leftover cum off of him and clean his cock for him.
Because most don't want to watch a dude lick up his own cum?

Agree on spelling and it would be cool if his cock was the same size in all illustrations.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes