Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Wasn't pregnancy a thing in this game? And if not, is it planned?
I think there is a chick you get set up with that wants to use you to get pregnant if i remember correctly. i may not be but if i am correct then it's just a throw away girl for the tag and not any main girl content.

Reactions: Assblasta9k

Varys

Sep 1, 2019
there's the book that tells you what to do lmao. if it says there's no more there's no more
I know, it says that I should go into ''my mom's (the blonde) room at night'', but when I go there, there is nobody lying in the bed. This happened after the blonde mom had an argument with my other mom, and left the house ''for a while''. After that, she doesn't show up anymore...

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
I know, it says that I should go into ''my mom's (the blonde) room at night'', but when I go there, there is nobody lying in the bed. This happened after the blonde mom had an argument with my other mom, and left the house ''for a while''. After that, she doesn't show up anymore...
I really skimmed your comment but iirc you made the same mistake I did, you progressed too far in the story without completing the blonde mother's route, it locks you out if you do that.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
that's what I was thinking, but I'm pretty sure the game doesn't allow other events to progress if you haven't finished a prerequisite event.

Dec 8, 2017
Are you dense? He posted how much people pay to get access to the game, I replied to the amount he posted...How is that hard to understand? I simply replied to what I saw, why are you going out of your way to annoy me about that?
What you saw was someone posting the highest tier to get the game not the lowest tier to get early access. Its a fucking free game in the end. You don't have to give the dev money if you don't want. You bitched over nothing.

Reactions: bogodit and manu49
Dec 8, 2017
I think there is a chick you get set up with that wants to use you to get pregnant if i remember correctly. i may not be but if i am correct then it's just a throw away girl for the tag and not any main girl content.
It is a woman that the therapist has you fuck so the client gets comfortable having sex with the husband. Turns out you find you knocked her up when you see at the mall and it is clear the husband thinks it is his. her story is not complete yet.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes