Status
Not open for further replies.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
"I'm genuinely sick of ppl abusing others on Patreon" ... who says they're being abused? They're adults who subscribed to a service. They're responsible for their own money. It's not your duty to be offended for other people. Keep your nose in your own business. It would be a scam if he did nothing at all and cheated people out of money. When you sponsor these games, you know they might not finish. You know they might drag on. Let's add to this a little, what if he completely finished the story with an ending everyone liked? Would be trying to be some sort of super hero by convincing people to stop paying him now that it's over? You call it a scam, but it isn't. They all signed up knowing how these things work. If they don't stop the subscription, that's on them. You also don't get to decide for everyone else what they do or do not deserve to pay for or when that property should be finished. If YOU don't like it, then YOU go somewhere else. Running your mouth about it, and trying to be some kind of Social Justice Warrior is you enforcing your opinion on everyone else.

Here's a better idea. Stop watching this thread. Stop playing this game. Stop complaining about this dev. Go about your own life and leave things alone that aren't your business, other than to be a nosy Karen about it.

By the way ... being "an old sub and an active member of the Patreon community and game development community" doesn't give you any kind of badges or authority. It just means you've posted on things and seen games. That doesn't make your opinion any more valid or important than the guy who posts two under you. It means that you've been around here for a while. So what? So have I. He isn't cheating anyone. YOU think he is, so he must be. But you're giving yourself way too much importance. Live your life, stop trying to live everyone else's too.
I dont know, you could use the same argument about scammers. Yeah people are adults, doesnt mean they cannot be led by the nose and misled.

Gambling kinda falls into the same category. Throwing everything under the rug just because they are adults... well that is just irresponsible behavior that is just asking for people to abuse each other.

Aevarr

Nov 5, 2018
My question is, why do you feel the need to prevent other people from paying for something they OBVIOUSLY want to pay for, just because YOU don't like what's going on? You likely don't pay for it anyway. You're just pissed that he's getting paid. If you don't like it, move along. Why do you, and the other people who block and report people for the same things they're good with getting free, feel the need to ruin other people's livelihood and creation? It's not your business what other people pay for, and they still do.
It should be illegal.

Reactions: dinopara

Feral_

Oct 7, 2020
is there a work-around for the new version soft-lock?
stuck and for the guide it says to progress with Brixxida but there is nothing to do with her, went through all dialogue options and scenes but nothing triggers for the new character

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
How do you progress with Brixxida?
Brixxida.jpg

Update: I went to school and triggered Olivia's content. But I kept getting this error when entering her house or her room:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpy", line 2751, in <module>
NameError: name 'oliLivingroomAyax' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpyc", line 2751, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2115, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1092, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1085, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Navigation.rpy", line 2751, in <module>
NameError: name 'oliLivingroomAyax' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
SexNote 0.23.0a
Fri Jun  7 02:07:29 2024

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
SexNote [v0.23.0a] [JamLiz] - Compressed

Win/Linux [287 MB]
- - - -

Mac [253 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Welp, there's a lot of bugs. Can't load my full save - once I click on phone icon in UI - RenPy crashes.

Code:
  File "game/code/Mechanics/Interface.rpy", line 1355, in execute
    text "{size=25}{color=#3c3c3c}{font=DejaVuSans.ttf}[barHint] {/font}{/color}{/size}" xpos 864 ypos 424 xalign 0.0 xsize 350
NameError: Name 'barHint' is not defined.

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Already done the event where Brixxida opens the portal to collect the power from Olivia, but the scene is still locked:
Gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 157 Votes