Status
Not open for further replies.

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Ugh, pregnancy found it's way in huh? Well, it's your story. Where do the mountains of dead babies go after they vanish from the story? Just wondering. Hopefully they don't grow up really fast so the main character can fuck them too.

Apr 21, 2023
Dude, corrupted files that refuse to be deleted is a sign of problem with your hard/solid drive. The game is not the source of the problem but the victim of your failing hardware. Try running "CHKDSK /F C:" (or other drive letter if game is not on C) and if you see unrecoverable errors - it's time to buy new hard/solid drive.
Thanks, I'll look into it

Mar 15, 2022
And another thing... that it was difficult for them to say that they had difficulties and that's why they didn't upload anything?

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
OH MY GOSH. The amount of "sleep > rest > study with Olivia" iterations is just UNHOLY!

Yes, it keeps giving. Like, on 20'th study you facefuck her, at 30 make her pregnant, at 56 you facefuck her sister, and I guess at 1562432 there will be a threesome with both sisters and mother. But holy shit, the repetitiveness of this grind is annoying.

krikrikrikri

Dec 20, 2020
Your English sucks,
making fun of someone that most probably isnt born in an english speaking country is so pathetic , he could say the same about you and his language , i could say the same about you and my language and it goes along with everything he can do and u cant , only pathetic , as much as crying over a guy who's crying about others , u are literally doing the same thing he does , crying about others , but u insist telling him that he should not care about what others do and yet u care about his opinion is (yep im taking this train) imo he is as free to write his opinion about the game , the developer and his patreon as much as you are to write yours , yet u are so hypocrite . sorry for my bad english cap

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
So, there's 3rd bug:

In game/code/Story/OliStory.rpy if you chose "Extract most of the magic power but leave a small part." the oliBaby is set to True, but if you chose "Extract the whole magic power." than oliBaby is not set to False. It rests unset until later crash in the game.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. 

While running game code: 
  File "game/code/Story/OliStory.rpy", line 4346, in script 
    if oliBaby == False: 
  File "game/code/Story/OliStory.rpy", line 4346, in <module> 
    if oliBaby == False: 
NameError: name 'oliBaby' is not defined
To fix this, add into game/code/Story/OliStory.rpy at line 4108 line:
Code:
            $ oliBaby = False
Or just unpack THE FINAL patch attached.

With this patch you can play through all new content without crashes.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There's 3 bugs in total, 1 of them is totally blocking the progression, 2 is just annoying skippable crash reports. The fixes all bugs. Extract to game folder. Load save. Sleep a night. Gallery code is here. GL HF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes