Status
Not open for further replies.

sosaas213

May 27, 2021
I hope the new peeping animation have more stage's in the future. like the first one. the new peeing animation make no sense(exactly like the first one :LOL:) but this time it's between two Female LOL :cool::cool:.

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
I was playing Lisa's story again and I recommend you to play it too to see the differences, and man what happened with the design, detailing, and colors of the characters, in Lisa's story the sex scenes were very well done, the details of the characters were very well designed. If you decide to play again or see in the gallery compare the last scene gained from this update with the scenes from when Lisa was updated

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone else feel these updates are getting way too formulaic? I get that the updates are about every month now so i cant give them too much crap for it but come on. Its getting way too predictable. We help someone with something, do these god awful minigame for our first scene as a handjob, rinse and repeat for blowjob and sex multiple times - end of update.

Oh and the minigames. Dev, bloating your game with "minigames" is not content and we are not stupid, so stop doing it; its the oldest dev trick in the book. If you really want us to do the mini game fine, but I really dont see why we have to do it more than once, especially more than 3 times.

|Akashii|

Dec 2, 2019
Does anyone else feel these updates are getting way too formulaic? I get that the updates are about every month now so i cant give them too much crap for it but come on. Its getting way too predictable. We help someone with something, do these god awful minigame for our first scene as a handjob, rinse and repeat for blowjob and sex multiple times - end of update.

Oh and the minigames. Dev, bloating your game with "minigames" is not content and we are not stupid, so stop doing it; its the oldest dev trick in the book. If you really want us to do the mini game fine, but I really dont see why we have to do it more than once, especially more than 3 times.
I think the same, it seems that the game is ''empty" and things happen very fast, and repetitive.

Reactions: DickBobyson

zetsubouig

Sep 7, 2020

Yeah, and to be honest, compared to the Nun's animations and that whole threesome with Billy and the old woman the quality of them feel kinda whack, feels like they lack in eroticism, Mr Whites sprite has a massive ass that doesnt appear in the animations which just look rushed too, its sad

Reactions: DickBobyson

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
don't like the camera angles of the new update, can't get a nice view of of Mrs White's beautiful tits

lexlucky

Jul 5, 2017
My short walkthrough for v0.17 from beginning:
1)After learning 1 level Agamoto's Eye go in any place where you can find manadrops with Agamoto's Eye. Take all manaballs exept 1 minor, close and reopen Eye and take all exept 1 minor. If after opening Eye you have only 1 manaball just reopen Eye. This way you can harvest mana for all your skills in one day and one location in ~5 minutes. At first learn Eye and Heart, Hand and mouth learn after maximizing Eye and Heart. Higher level of Eye - more and bigger manaballs you have - faster upgrade of your skilkls.(Save)
2)At first concentrate on Lisa and Kylee. Also you can start Hinn's and Mrs.White lines (now Mrs.White's quest pauses on ner two first scenes - HJ & BJ in the bathroom). Dont progress Sue and Jane quest till it needed for other quests. Maximum you can do with Jane - deliver her papers in the afternoon to maximize her affection and fuck her in her bedroom at night. If you see "This movie night is going to be mindblowing" in Sue's line stop her quest. After shinigami's BJ at night talk with Brixxida. At free time in a day go to house wih green roof an talk to Lydia till you'll see "Work in progress". You don't need her anymore. First quests you must complete - nurse Mary's and Kylee's. (Last scene will be opened later - at second ritual in the church)
3)Concentrate on Lisa's quest. It must be ended next.
4)Next progress and finish Brixxida's and Hinn's line.
5)At this point you must be able to begin and finish Mrs.Jones line. First ritual in the church.
6)Finish Dr.Johnson's line.
At this point must be next quest's state:
Jane - "Keep progressing with Sue"
Sue - "This movie night is going to be mindblowing"
Mrs.White - "Unlock the first Halloween event"
Linett - "Keep progressing with Lady Dimitrescu"
Lady Dimitrescu -"Unlock the first Halloween event"
and all other - "That's all for this version"
7) Progress Sue's line. Jane and Sue will conflict. Few steps on Sue's line and Halloween event will start(after you'll fuck Sue).Finish Sue's line(fuck her in the kitchen)
8) Progress and finish Lady Dimitrescu's quest(last scene for Hinh, scenes for Billie, Belle,)
9) Progress and finish Linett's line (last scenes for Kylee, scenes for Mary, Mrs Mia and Jade, second ritual witn Hinn, Billie and Belle)
10)Finish Jane's line. To progress her quest fail work at her office.
11)Finish Mrs.White's quest.

At this point all quests is done and all gallery opened

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.60 star(s) 158 Votes