TauTau_de

Oct 7, 2019
So, Jane is already gone from the house, but I shall talk to her for a job... I searched here, but couldn't find a hint about where she is now

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Do you just eat out Doc Johnson for forever? When's my next lesson? I remember playing this about four years ago and I don't think it took this long.

Sci-fi-fan100

Mar 6, 2021
Eh, I feel like the study sessions with Olivia took more time.

Speaking of Olivia, the last scene of that route is the Brixida's fifth gallery scene, with the portal, and while you can click on it in the gallery to replay it, on my android version, the scene image shows it's locked.

That plus all the locked Belle gallery scenes and the phone hints constantly telling you to go to school in the morning and nothing happening is frustrating.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
Talk to Lisa in the Morning is still one of my quests. But when i talk to her in the morning she just wanna do some Training Lessons
I can choose which one but nothing new shows up!
Anyone got a hint for me ?!
and who can tell me how to get the fifth scene with Brixida?

Reedit: okay now I got the last scene but its still locked in the Gallery!!

Last edited:

Kuys136

Jun 1, 2021
Updated my android port.
Hi sorry. Just want to ask if it because of mod or original version. Everytime I'm going to Olivia house or interact in there, the game will crash and I just click on ignore and can continue the story. Another one is I cannot move with Belle story. The phone say to go to school in morning but nothing happened. Try to talk with her just make her say the same dialogue about Mike looking her underwear drawer.

Any thought about that?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hi sorry. Just want to ask if it because of mod or original version. Everytime I'm going to Olivia house or interact in there, the game will crash and I just click on ignore and can continue the story. Another one is I cannot move with Belle story. The phone say to go to school in morning but nothing happened. Try to talk with her just make her say the same dialogue about Mike looking her underwear drawer.

Any thought about that?
I have no idea, I don't play the game so I don't know any of what you are talking about. If there were specific errors that you could point to I could take a guess, but otherwise I got nothing.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
step-mom, mom .....WHAT?!
MC in this game, like every person, have a biological father and mother.
The bio father is gone.
The bio mother married another woman, who is now your step-mother.

You are going to fuck both your mothers in this game.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018

Any thought about that?
You need to download the Crash Fix File at the first Page here
then go Ingame to sleep and the Crash will not happen again

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Will there be a walkthrough for this game? I'm tired of waiting for hints when I'm "stuck" somewhere...

Baddog-11

Jul 6, 2017
Codes for current Release
Version: v0.23.0b
Gallery: q2w9u
Cheat: e4w6p1

changelog and other stuff:

Last edited:
Reactions: remuwu and OUndrAnt

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
SexNote [v0.23.0b] [JamLiz] - Compressed

Win/Linux [287 MB]
- - - -

Mac [253 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 158 Votes