Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys I need help, I cant progress with Mia. She keeps asking me to prepare for project, i do and on the next day she says the same. I did it 30+ times, then i lost count. Is it a bug??
Stuck on Dr. Johnson -> message tells me to go to her office in afternoon but nothing triggers an event
The story isn't worth the effort. Just type in the cheat gallery code and unlock the scenes.

Hatemund

Apr 27, 2022
For the new update you have to Sleep then talk with Brixxiada.
- Go to the Office and help Barbie with her audition
- Go to your sister Kylee's room to help Barbie get a modelling job
- Then after completing all the scenes with Barbie go to the School to start Olivia's events

The first 3 bug fixes can be entered immediately one after the other and you shouldn't have any other errors. If you can't trigger certain events for Belle or Olivia then you can use fix 4/5 to jump to the scenes at School.

Bug Fix 1 - Phone Crash
To fix phone crash error use Shift + O to access the console then copy/paste or type:
barHint = barGuide

Bug Fix 2 - Olivia's House Crash
Before you enter Olivia's house in the top right beside the red house enter:
oliLivingroomAyax = False

Bug Fix 3 - Talk with Priya Crash
Then at Olivia's house before you talk to Priya open Console again and type:
gateTime = 0

Bug Fix 4 - Force Start end of Belle Event
If you're stuck on "Go to school in the morning" for Belle you can force load the event by going to School then opening the Console and entering:
jump belEvent16

Bug Fix 5 - Force Start beginning of Oliya Event
If you're just starting Olivia's events and can't start it by going to the school you can force start it by entering the school and type:
jump oliEvent1
The graphics might be a bit buggy, but it will trigger the start of her events.
Shift + O to access the console doesn't work on my game. :( any clue how to fix that?

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Shift + O to access the console doesn't work on my game. :( any clue how to fix that?
Did you check renpy/common/00console.rpy to see if the console is enabled? Most often it's not and you have to update that file to enable it.

Edit: Corrected file name.

Reactions: Hatemund

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Open the file, scroll down to line 105, in a normal file that does not have the console active you will find:

Code:
# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = False
If you find that, change False to True, save the file, start the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hatemund
3.60 star(s) 162 Votes