• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Sexual Control [v0.6] [UranaiSeishin]

1. 1.00 star(s)

jazz154

Version 0.6.1
    Easily one of the worst games I played. Dungeon crawling is terrible mainly because of:
    A) Battle system
    -Special Enemies (Each special enemy has about 4 attacks with different scenes)
    -Common enemies (DMG mechanics and stealing items from the MC)
    2. Lack of level progression, so character never gets stronger.
    3. Only way to heal if through expensive potions. Which is problem when you have 100 MP and only useful skill costs 60 MP.
    4. Most skills use bullets so you better no run out of them.
    5. Fighting is generally waste of time, you will just run trying to ignore whatever you can in dungeon maps.
    6. There are some items that you can buy, but prices are super inflated compared to what you can get reasonably get.
    B) Terrible English.
    C) It's kinetic game pretending to be sandbox, no real choices (most of them don't do anything and one that does is a game over with ntr that comes out of nowhere if choose not intended option). Exploration is pointless and non story npcs don't exists (Can't talk to them and you can just walk through them... After while they just disappear too.) with only exception of 2 shopkeepers (one being potion and bullet seller and second one unlocked later is just superior shopkeeper having the same thing as previous one + overpriced equipment).
    D) Art has a lot of clipping issues and scenes itself could use more dialogue.
    E) The hell is "jejeje" and "jajajaja"?

Only thing that I can praise about whole game is music, in a sense that is forgetable. While that atrocious dungeon crawling and combat were bugging me next day to give it 1 star review.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

mrttao

v0.6.1

English is pretty atrocious. Barely legible.

The story is mostly on rails. I thought it was a kinetic sandbox with fake choices until at the 34 minute mark I hit the first real choice in the game.

There is no clear directions on where to go next. instead you will often get instructed in dialog to do something like "go to academy" and need to:
    A. remember it yourself
    B. guess which part of the map that is.

art is hand drawn original which is nice. but it has constant clipping. or occasionally something looks quite weird (like the whips used for hit a girl's butt)

The combat is bad, much worse than average RPGM game. enemies have too much HP, you gain no XP, constantly run between enemies to find chests that give you ammo and potions. because you NEED lots of ammo and potions.

overall this game is quite rough.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

rafaellos

I have mixed feelings about this game. On one hand the art is rough and bad, but on the other hand I actually kind of like it, it's different. But I really can't rate it higher than 3 at this stage. There is really no gameplay, it's very short, plot is... weird? It's not very hot and not relatable. Choices don't matter.

To summ it up. It's an interesting project that I maybe will come back to in the future. But for now it's pretty average.

Art 3.5/5
    Story 2.5/5
    Gameplay 2/5
    Fapability 2/5
    Originality 3/5
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Incognite

I liked how the game is developing, both the mind control, songs and the BDSM scenes (please, I look forward to more BDSM or domination sequences), as well as the art style, I look forward to new updates to the game that will develop more NTR history