Others - Completed - Sexual life of love and erotic - Sister in Law [v1.32] [Sexy3D]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Prustan

Not a terrible game, but not a good one either. The potential is there, and if you like Mike Velesk's games then this should be quite familiar (just better graphics and less content).
    Unfortunately, the Engrish can put you off it, along with the fact that is is NOT a complete game.
    More skill points would be nice, along with an actual use for the dildo (unless I just missed it).
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2218253

This is unplayable. The controls are barely understood, and when you do it a little you lose yourself again.
    Another section is the graphics, which are terrible. Its graphics are very primitive and the interface... let's not talk about it.
    I have read that they continue to develop this, please, it's better to start again.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Joniiis

It's a little hard to understand at first because the UI is confusing and quite mediocre, but with a bit of time you understand how the game works and everything becomes easier.

The graphics aren't the best, but I appreciate that it's not a generic RPGM game with characters taken from the DAZ3D store, it's great to see someone trying to do something different.

The game has a good amount of content and it seems that the developer keeps updating it with bugfixes and new scenes from time to time.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

iron4doves

Looked past the graphics and gave it a shot, it's actually fairly decent/borderline good. I really really appreciate games that have animated sex scenes and that will skew my review. The worst part of my experience in playing was the grind to get to the sex scenes, however that could have just been me being a dumbass. The "story" takes place over 30 days (but let's you go on after if you don't make it by then - BRILLIANT FEATURE), however I did not get a sex scene until day ~70 or so. Due to this I imagine I am just a dumbass. That said, it did take me a few hours to get to sex content so if you are looking for a quick game, look elsewhere.

I'm not sure if I have gone through all the sexual content yet or no, but what I have seen has been great. A decent amount of variety (positions, areas), a good theme (slowly seducing/corrupting your step sister into your "whatever you want her to be"). Animation is better than the graphics, but graphics honestly aren't terrible imo. If it weren't for the grind early on, this would have been 5 stars from me, however some people may be off put by the Engrish (it's understandable but the author/translator is definitely not fluent).

All in all, I think it's worth a shot if you are at least mildly curious.

Edit: changed to 5 stars to off set the recent 1 star review xD "unplayable" haha, I probably put ~15 hours into this game. I think that is a classic PEBCAC error.