Sexual organs in Daz3d

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
If you want to go the free route for now, and don't have a Daz pro bundle with anatomical elements yet for the Genesis generation you are using, there are options...

1) 'Borrowing' male gens from a pro bundle from a different Daz generation. This one requires a bit of work texture wise though, as you'll need to match the skin textures on the gens with the torso skin textures. Not ideal, but I've done this a few times, and will probably do so again in the future. For creatures (say Duckie by JoeQuick), yeah this doesn't work badly, but of course for horses, etc. Well the gens may not work right. Note that Genesis 1 has a LOT of interesting genital morph options though...

When I borrow gens in this fashion, I usually manually parent them to the pelvis, and do not 'fit' them in any way. I use the x/y/z move and rotate parameters to adjust them to the desired position after parenting them, and may also 'hide' the torso texture for the gens underneath/inside of the torso of the figure in question, so that I don't have to deal with 'matching' the torso on torso textures.

2) For gens, there are a few freebies out there, as well as for female gens. I've shared these links before (searching now)...

Ghastly's member:

Deslea's female genitals (basically just a slit) for G2F

There may be some other freebies out there, and if you don't mind going the buccaneer route for now (say to try before you buy), you may be able to find the Golden Palace, New Genitals, Dicktator, etc. linked elsewhere on this forum.

My faves are New Genitals for Victoria 7 or 8, and the Dictator (the texture copy scripts help), but I use the other genitals as well to mix things up/so that they don't look to similar from character to character. There are shaping options to help differentiate the genitals as well, but it's good to mix things up if you have more than a few characters banging/getting banged...
These geitals are marked "unrestricted use". Does that mean i am allowed to export them and import them in Second Life?
Thanks for the links anyway.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Be mindful of the language 'contents not for redistribution', if that's in the usage rights description. If the person that shared the item in question includes 'feel free to share this freely' language in their readme, then you should be OK, but only if they explicitly state that, if you worry about such things.

From what fried_ mentioned in the other thread, if I'm understanding correctly, anything that you upload to Second Life is effectively redistributing it, as it is transferring ownership of said asset to SL, which may NOT be what the person sharing the freebie had in mind when they uploaded it to Renderosity, Deviantart, etc.. People usually like to be credited for their work, when they share freebies, and I would guess that intent is stripped away once you add it to the SL database. If the person that made the freebie wants to transfer ownership in this matter, then THEY should probably be the one that uploads it to SL.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

MadHeadMaster

Oct 23, 2017
Hi, I just started getting into these whole 3d stuff. And I'm wondering if I only intend to do VN or comic stuff, does that mean I have to buy extended licence version of Dicktator or just regular version of Dicktator is fine?

chrisneet

Aug 29, 2018
Hi, I just started getting into these whole 3d stuff. And I'm wondering if I only intend to do VN or comic stuff, does that mean I have to buy extended licence version of Dicktator or just regular version of Dicktator is fine?
the extended licence is for 3d games (where you can control the characters in a 3d space), for VN (still pictures) is not necesary unless in the "normal" license of the product it literally specifies that it cannot be used for games (the engine does not matter) . In any case, check the "readme.txt" that normally comes on the page of the gens you want to buy.

Last edited: