Others - Completed - Sexual Sacrifice 2: Slave Trainee Bonus Version [v2.0] [Sexy3D]

1. 3.00 star(s)

whiterussian1974

This is a cartoonish 3D sex simulator. If you don't mind the "inflatable doll" model of the girl, then this is a pretty good intro to BDSM.
    Good dungeon with the typical initial gear. Poor interface/UI but I've seen MUCH worse!
    It gives you plenty of options, and at 145mb it's totally worth a try.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

F4C430

Version reviewed: v2.0

Summary
    Treat it as an unlockable animation viewer with 3D models from pre-2010.

Presentation
    The UI is a mess but once you figure it out, it's not so bad. The 3D models are from before 2010 (though likely with some updating along the way) but i think they're fine. The guy's model is very low polygon but the focus of this game isn't on the guy. The woman has nice proportions and you can change her appearances somewhat (hair color, eye color, eye size, face presets, name). You can also change her costume along with the colors (any color you want). There's not a big amount of costume parts but more than i expected.

Gameplay
    Once you figure out the UI, the gameplay involves clicking on the action you want to perform, which really just gives you an animation. The goal is to get each scene's achievement rate to 100% and to get the Training number as high as you can (included save has 100% and 184 Training). You progress by performing the actions, and new actions will unlock as you go. There's also an "auto" mode that will apply different actions for you so that you can just let it run on its own. So really this is just an unlockable animation viewer and there's nothing else to it. There is a free roam area with very basic puzzle solving of push this button then turn this valve, etc... but that's all it is other than unlocking the last scene (anal training). I was pretty disappointed to see another device that wasn't used and performing the sacrifice just gives you a message that says something along the lines of "ENDING, thanks for playing" (i don't recall exactly what it said).

Animations
    There's a decent variety of animations at least, though they're boring because each stage (remember you need to click an action to progress) is just a loop. Her vagina and the penis are both censored with pure white textures instead of a mosaic. Some of the clothes will clip a little bit but it's not bad. It has sound but i don't play with sound so i don't know how that is. The animations are at least fluid (not choppy), have transition animations, and are in 3D so you can move the camera and zoom in/out.

Rating
    2/5 because i mostly like the female model's proportions, it has some customizations, and the animations are in 3D; but the UI is terrible, it's no more than an animation viewer, and the DLsite description misrepresents the game by saying it has content that it doesn't.