• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE105425_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A spinoff ADV that continues one of the endings of
Sexual Sacrifice 2 -Tentacles and Lust Beast Island- (RE081901).
The heroine falls into slavehood under a mysterious man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-11-13
Release Date: 2012-11-24
Developer: Sexy3D
Censored: Yes
Version: v2.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
FULL SAVE is Included

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RE105425_img_smp1.jpg RE105425_img_smp2.jpg RE105425_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MonMan65

Aug 21, 2017
I remember playing through the sexual sacrifice game I remember there was a broken spot that I hit that I couldn't figure out how to get through and I thought it was just because I couldn't read anything turned out it was just actually broken and required an update. Despite the graphics being weird I remember this game fondly after all these years

RamenShark

Apr 19, 2020
Is this made by the same people who created "sexual life of love and erotic sister in law"?

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
" Sex scenes are with tentacles, lust demons, sexual spirit, bugs, in bondage, "horse" torture
and guillotine devices, machine vibrator and much more! All scenes are highly pleasurable.
* Includes pregnancy but no birth scenes
* Includes some blowjob and breast sex "

Looks to me like this is missing a shitload of tags: Tentacles, Monster, Supernatural, Bestiality, Gore/Dismemberment (whatever tag a guillotine would involve?), Pregnancy

"All scenes are highly pleasurable."
That could be highly debatable.

Baemz

Sep 10, 2017
"most was translated into english"

SOLD:ROFLMAO:

I remember ppl complain to free translators that not everything is translated.
Well, even official translations dont do that at all.

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
I've been trying this out and it seems to be an unlockable animation viewer for the most part. If you want to unlock things yourself, i suggest you go to "Save Management" and initialize the save data so that you can start from scratch because this archive comes with everything? unlocked.

The UI is very confusing at first but if you're stubborn, you'll figure it out and then it's not bad once you got it. You probably want to customize the heroine before you start, though there's not much to change (name, eye color, eye size, face, skin color). You can customize her outfit in-game. When you start the game, all your available actions are in the top right. You'll unlock more actions as you go.

So far i haven't found any of the scenes with the claimed: "tentacles, lust demons, sexual spirit, bugs, etc..."

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
the original first game is not english so you guys n girls are just gonna have to suck it up and deal with it lol ;):cool:

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
how to reset save btw? the upload is already 100% appearently
Check this guy's post
I've been trying this out and it seems to be an unlockable animation viewer for the most part. If you want to unlock things yourself, i suggest you go to "Save Management" and initialize the save data so that you can start from scratch because this archive comes with everything? unlocked.

Reactions: UrbanError
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes