Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
How in the fuck do i get this to play? I hit select on any of the screens, it brings up another screen, i click on any of them and it says loading, then goes straight to the first page

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
Just like the other games, the pure white censor is...well, anyone knows how to uncensor them?

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
Just like the other games, the pure white censor is...well, anyone knows how to uncensor them?
There are uncensored patch for Sexual Sacrifice 2 -Tentacles and Lust Beast Island.
The one who made it said that you need to reverse engineered the data-file encryption.
There are no texture for the dick and you need to use an in-game existing texture.

I tried to contact him once but there was no answer.

Yet I tried to uncensor other Sexy3D game too but no luck at all.

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
There are uncensored patch for Sexual Sacrifice 2 -Tentacles and Lust Beast Island.
The one who made it said that you need to reverse engineered the data-file encryption.
There are no texture for the dick and you need to use an in-game existing texture.

I tried to contact him once but there was no answer.

Yet I tried to uncensor other Sexy3D game too but no luck at all.
Damn, sounds like a lot of work

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
Is there really no way to change breast size or I must search more?
Seriously... This is not even my typical "not small enough", it's the lack of any change at all...

xellos616

May 5, 2020
*Looks at release date* A 2012 game with graphics from 2003. Now that's some double retro gaming right here.
Off course we all wait VIRTUAL and Mix realty HARD BDSM fights with loli knights which strugle against their baby goblins and tentacles on UNREAl ENGINE 5 which can use and connect with vibro, electro and heating system toys.
I hope it will appeare there on the year 2040.

Last edited:

F4C430

Dec 4, 2018
So far i haven't found any of the scenes with the claimed: "tentacles, lust demons, sexual spirit, bugs, etc..."
Update: After researching the and game descriptions on DLsite, i've come to the conclusion that the dev copy-and-pasted some of the description from the (this one is just bonus content). Here is this bonus game's description from the dev's website ( ):
Game content:
 ・ The player advances the game from the perspective of a mysterious man.
 -Unlike the previous work, there are no map movements or search elements. All are erotic scenes.
 ・ There is no story. It's basically a series of erotic scenes.
  There is no ending, so feel free to enjoy the eroticism.
 ・ There are two H scenes, pleasure bondage training and service slave training.
 ・ Pleasure bondage training does not have a so-called SM play element.
  Mainly SEX play in bondage.
 ・ Service slave training is blowjob, fucking, footjob, cowgirl, etc., and the heroine serves a man.
 ・ There is no game over. Please do more and more things.
 -You don't have to see any reaction after saving.
  You can collect all the scenes no matter how you play .
 -For <User Authentication Version>, anal play-centered ass slave training will be added from Ver2.0.

Game flow:

Enjoy from the perspective of a mysterious man in the H scene.
Since it is 3D in real time, you can see it from a 360-degree free viewpoint.
Proceed by command selection.
There are no tentacles, lust demons, sexual spirit, bugs, "horse" torture, guillotine device, machine vibrator, nor pregnancy in this game.

viniplay5000

Oct 6, 2017
para joga game vc tem que ir primeiro no painel de controle, região (demonstração windows 10)

To play the game you have to go first to the control panel, region (demonstration windows 10)

1644255464087.png

administrativo

administrative

1644255541286.png

alterar localidade do sistema

change system locale

1644255632336.png

e por último vai no japonês (japão)

and finally go to Japanese (Japan)

1644255747656.png

e reinicia o windows e depois você vai conseguir o abri o jogo

and restart windows and then you will get the opened the game