Flash - Completed - Sexual Therapy Clinic (Editable Bundle) [v1.1] [Poliux Dimension]

1. 5.00 star(s)

mykabhocy

It's very cool, I'm excited! By the way, it's a little hard to understand what to do at first (at least for me), but it's not a big deal. 3 characters, 6 scenes - a great result for a flash game, in my opinion. Thx
  2. 3.00 star(s)

HGamingKen

mmmm it's kinda mid. This game honestly have a good idea, but they could have executed them much better.

First off, the artstyle is still PoliuxDimension, it's still average to say the least. Some of the angles look unpleasant and anatomy is still inconsistent at times. Could be worse, but definitely have spaces to be improved.
    The music is not memorable, and the SFX is not impressive. Poliux always use the same female voice not just across this game, but also every other game too.

The gameplay itself... does have a leg to stand on. The problem is still how Poliux just want to make it replayable and enforce that idea on the gameplay a lot. The base of the gameplay is seeing the face of the female and react accordingly by doing gentle and rough sex via pressing the left and right background. This is not the worst gameplay loop ever, but it's dreadful because the tutorial is just reading, it doesn't properly teach the player via let them test it themselves, they just outright says how to do it.
    Another problem is that you have to click and hold the BACKGROUND, so if the character blocks the background, you can't click it. It's annoying at levels where the characters take up 70% of the screen.
    But well, the worst part, is that most of the content is locked through playing the same things a few time. Poliux's other games like Ishavile's Arena is at least fun to replay a few times, but this game isn't it. It's better if it's a one-off game or at least, require replaying like 2 or 3 times. It gets boring really fast.
    Also, the game doesn't tell you that you can trade the high value currency (diamond) for lower ones so you can quickly unlock scenes in the gallery, woops. It's a transparent issue, the game don't tell you these things and ended wasting a bit of my time, sadge.

Overall I think this game isn't good to play. Luckily it's quick to get a grasp of things and to beat it with everything unlocked, otherwise it's just mid H-scenes, mid art, etc. I don't think I'd recommend this, but if you have some spare time, you totally can dig through it relatively quickly. Quite a forgettable game, 6/10.