Ren'Py - Sexy Acquaintances [Final] [itswhatits]

1. 3.00 star(s)

bogUSA the bogmeister

Game is now continuing and is not abandoned.
    I give 3 stars on proviso that Dev keeps creating game.
    The sex is good, the women are sexy, the playing is fun.
    Feels new and different to other games.
    IMHO, animations are average tho.
    Movies are hundred times better in Dev's latest game WA Sequel.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

DarkAnubisDK

its is only a concept game that will stop as soon as the fun starts up and has been abandoned by devoleper on request from his patron. so be warned the completed tag is false in my opinion and VERY misleading. i have even tried to report it as not complete, but F95 says it is on itch.io so it has to been completed.....
  3. 2.00 star(s)

_Alexandru_

This game is incomplete

While it was pointed out few times in the comments no moderatorremoved the "complete" tag.

The game has some potential.

In the demo version we interact with three ladies, having the posibility to change the names and relation. Girls have the boobs too bigs

There is sound effect during sex scene
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Winter505

This game is bad in many ways
    1. Its short (only 5 to 10 m) it's a demo ....so don't expect to much content
    2. The cg are ok but not enough to be something original and enjoyable
    3. There no plot or at least not anything relevant to say about

If you are searching for games this short good but If you not don't even try it , it's bad
  5. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The modeling and sex scene expression is great .There is no repetition or complexity that is common in sandbox games.
    The work itself is of high quality , but the problem was obvious: the game wasn't finished.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

mrdhrrflu

I actually enjoyed the game... The gameplay is simple and the story is the same of a guy going back home and so on... You've seen it one million times before and again I liked it, the game is not bad you don't get stuck on loopholes or grinding, and the reason why I'm giving 2 stars is for the click bait, this is NOT A COMPLETED GAME, it's a demo version of the game. If you want the completed game you need to buy it on Patreon.
    I think it's a cheap trick to use the completed tag to lure people in.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

qljrnt6jc4eh2

This game is NOT completed, it is just a DEMO version of a (presumable) full game.

You can call the playable part some sort of "introduction". The rather cheap looking loops of the 3, maybe 4 lewd scenes in that short part of the game.

The rest of the game is blocked behind a paywall (patron) at the end of the "game", telling you to unlock it by paying.

It's a joke.