Others - Completed - Sexy Beach Premium Resort (VR compatible) [Illusion]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Takoto Ama

Quick review:

What can I say? It's an Illusion game. Everything they do is automatically on my radar. When you're dealing with Illusion, you're dealing with best-in-class character customizability with more characters on the internet (+ cosmetic mods), and great, fully-voiced sex animations. And I love games that put me in the driver's seat as a gropey dude.

But it's just so hard to love when it's so buggy, when it's so laggy, when the minigames freaking suck, when load times are so long, when the world feels so empty, when the grind is real... Just play a different Illusion game, honestly.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

PeacePeace

Despite performance issues, and worse combat than Skyrim, this was a decent attempt by Illusion at an open-world 3D H-game. Not surprisingly, the highlight of the game is the H stuff (of which there's a good variety), but the gameplay/progression elements are enjoyable enough to not seem like a burden, while providing satisfying rewards.

There's plenty to complain about, like binary fall damage (either take no damage or die instantly), a few bugs and animation glitches, the stamina system, etc., but none of it detracts enough to ruin the game, assuming you manage to get it running in the first place. There's also a decent number of mods, and the extensive character customization one expects from Illusion titles.

+Secret benefit of making Bethesda titles feel polished
    -Loading screens; recommend putting it on an SSD if you can