RPGM - Sexy Blade Ash and Arwen's adventure [Ch2] [Nulkox]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

The fighting system is horrible, while not innovative, the typical RPGM fighting would be a lot better.

For some reason, it seems impossible to use the health potions, meaning you end up dying quickly enough.

It is a shame the combat makes it virtually impossible to play the game due to death and game over (unless you're willing to constantly save and reload I guess...)

The few renders I saw were really nice, a shame the combat system fucks up the whole thing.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1565687

Game deserves 5 stars on ambition and art alone, but it goes further by being two distinct games with different gameplay elements in one package.

A top down action RPG with the male protagonist, and a pathing corruption story with the two female protagonists (both super hot and bodacious).

A small gripe I have is that mowing through the mobs can get a little tedious, and the vases you find in the combat areas are placed in generic places, making them unrewarding to open.

One MASSIVE gripe I have the music during the lewd scenes, the choice of track does not match the setting at all, completely removing it and have the scenes run with ambient noise alone would be better in my opinion; but of course replacing it with a more suitable track is best.

The sex scenes in the male MC story felt rushed, but I know they're put in to entice players in this early stage of development.
    The pacing for the female story scenes in much more subtle, and goes in line with expectations for the corruption route.

Best of luck to the devs.