Unity Completed Sexy Caravan [Final] [Phracassado of the Deep and Oziris Moreira]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
Sexy Caravan is a micro tower defense in which you have to seduce the monsters before they reach Anastacia's caravan. Combine different spells, Seduce a lot of monsters, Help Anastacia's girls to serve everyone who wants sex, and Upgrade the most famous Sexy Caravan of the Kingdom.​

Thread Updated: 2021-07-05
Release Date: 2020-09-30
Developer: Phracassado of the Deep, Oziris Moreira - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English - Russian - French - Portuguese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Extras:
GALLERY UNLOCKER AND GOLD CHEAT*

screenshot1.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg
*Thanks to noxtek for the extras

darkkismeth

Jul 18, 2018
Yeah, looks some sprites has been ripped from MFH and i wouldn't be surprised, if some other games has been ripped aswell.

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Why link the gallery unlocker its literally the second post lol just say scroll down or something XD

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Heh I get some 'Princess Jasmin' vibes when looking at the preview pictures. I thought Akabur might have been involved! :LOL:
The artwork looks good. I have no idea if it is original or not. The concept does seem original compared to most other things I have seen in here. It is not the type of game I tend to play though, but all the best to the development team. :)

-zZz-

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes