Unity Abandoned Sexy Fighter [Prototype] [ZnelArts]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
promo.jpg.e4aee1f27861432f446e38f906ae9982.jpg

Overview:
Sexy Fighter is on development, this is only the first level of the game and it doesn't include Leveling Up and other features.
Most recent versions of the game will be published on for supporters.​

Thread Updated: 2022-10-26
Release Date: 2017-12-07
Developer: ZnelArts
Censored: No
Version: Prototype
Language: English
Genre
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Downloads:
Win: - -
Mac: - -

Last edited by a moderator:

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
So, like a lewd version of streets of rage? Kinda cool, I'll keep an eye on it.

BobJenkins

Nov 21, 2017
Solid demo :). The animations, hit detection and movement speed are all good. Those are all really important for a beat'em up and so many times you see devs kind of miss the mark. I think you're off to a very good start.

Being able to double tap into a dash/sprint (and attack out of that movement) would be nice(maybe unlocked via the planned upgrade system if not just outright implemented?). Instead of having the clothes blink and then disappear off the enemies, maybe add specific strip animations for when they get beaten to certain thresholds. Depending on the character they could be comical or more serious. You could make them automatic or map them to a button press. If you went so far as to implement a hit count and combo system, they could be part of it.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what other characters you add. I have ideas for one or two but I'll try and flesh them out a bit and then send a DM your way.

Honestly just looking at what you've got right now, if the final game turns out well, you could release a "safe" version of it on Steam and beat 'em up fans would really enjoy it. There aren't enough of those types of games coming out these days.

perleflamme

May 7, 2017
Solid demo :). The animations, hit detection and movement speed are all good. Those are all really important for a beat'em up and so many times you see devs kind of miss the mark. I think you're off to a very good start.

Being able to double tap into a dash/sprint (and attack out of that movement) would be nice(maybe unlocked via the planned upgrade system if not just outright implemented?). Instead of having the clothes blink and then disappear off the enemies, maybe add specific strip animations for when they get beaten to certain thresholds. Depending on the character they could be comical or more serious. You could make them automatic or map them to a button press. If you went so far as to implement a hit count and combo system, they could be part of it.

I'm also looking forward to seeing what other characters you add. I have ideas for one or two but I'll try and flesh them out a bit and then send a DM your way.

Honestly just looking at what you've got right now, if the final game turns out well, you could release a "safe" version of it on Steam and beat 'em up fans would really enjoy it. There aren't enough of those types of games coming out these days.
Scholar advice, trust him!

Reactions: MR.goodtasty74

KuroShimura

Oct 17, 2017
This seriously needs an option to adjust the resolution. Starting at the max resolution causes older computers to experience severe frame issues. Furthermore, needing to manually adjust it in the registry is a bit tedious.

Last edited:

Abooboeba

May 27, 2017
Great game! Lots of fun I realise its in development but one bug i keep getting is it looks like they get knocked down but then they instantly jump back up to punch me. Also the damn the boss was hard:p But i love the game so far cant wait to see upgrades, combos and maybe some non consensual sex?

Escape

May 12, 2017
Why is there a rape tag for this? From what I can tell, you just fight them and they lose clothes. I don't think there are any sex scenes or rape scenes.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
bullshit...

its just the "first" level ... still its almost impossible.. i just kill like 2 -4 girls and i die... they are no way to go long in this game wtf...
the control are shit (my azerty keyboard again -_- ) , reaction time is ridiculous, and ennemis are OP as fuck.
once you fight with the 2 big girls at beginning, its game over at 99% . you almost already dead, the knife is useless as fuck.

they should stop doing games on games on games and concentrate on 1 game first.

Escape

May 12, 2017
I didn't think it was that hard after using a strategy where I would just break the barrels and crates for health once I got to the boss fight. The knife is pretty useful for a 1 hit knockdown too. I just did a lot of jump kicks and maneuvering to get all the enemies in the same direction and just randomly pressed z, x, and tossed in a few space bars for good measure.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I didn't think it was that hard after using a strategy where I would just break the barrels and crates for health once I got to the boss fight. The knife is pretty useful for a 1 hit knockdown too. I just did a lot of jump kicks and maneuvering to get all the enemies in the same direction and just randomly pressed z, x, and tossed in a few space bars for good measure.
well ... i explain one thing.. i dont use qwerty keyboard. that make the Z in top line and x in down line, combine those 2 with the spacebar and your hand is wrecked...
i would like to turn my keyboard into qwerty simply with shift+alt , but when i do that, my keyboard still stay in his orignial config and didnt change. as for others moves, i dont even want to think about... :/

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Have you installed the english (United States) keyboard in windows ?
If not, and I assume that you're in Windows 10 :
- click on the 3 letters (FRA, ENG... keyboard language currently selected) at the bottom right of the taskbar;
- a menu appears, click on the Gear ;
- the Parameters window will appear, at the Region and language part, click on "Add a language",
- a search bar will appear, enter the desired language you want to install (in this case, to get a QWERTY keyboard, find the English (United States) one)
- wait for the installation of the language and once it's done, you can change the keyboard language quickly by maintaining the windows button and use space to circle through the languages you installed.

I hope it'll help.
nope, and i m on Win7, i m gonna check if its available for win7 too, thans for help

dexterdx

Sep 5, 2017
well ... i explain one thing.. i dont use qwerty keyboard. that make the Z in top line and x in down line, combine those 2 with the spacebar and your hand is wrecked...
i would like to turn my keyboard into qwerty simply with shift+alt , but when i do that, my keyboard still stay in his orignial config and didnt change. as for others moves, i dont even want to think about... :/
Try installing US keyboard in settings (there are tons of guides for that)
I also use qwertz keyboard and have both keyboards and east asian language pack installed.
alt+shift switches between them gracefully, even mid game.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Is there any nudity in this yet? Looks cool, reminds me of Full Flap games like Inma no Ken (Succubus Fist). Also love the big girls, those thighs are crazy.

nope, and i m on Win7, i m gonna check if its available for win7 too, thans for help
You have to have Win 7 Ultimate for that. I'm sure you can figure out ways to get it if you're so inclined...

r_o_u_k

May 6, 2017
I just beat it. It was fun and not that far from Double Dragon Neon.
I wish the girls' clothes would go away before they are ko'ed, still. :)
Support for gamepad would be nice though.

For all azerty users fellow, just install EN layout, and use shift+ctrl to switch.

ZnelArts

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Support for gamepad would be nice though.
Will add gamepad support in a future version
Is there any nudity in this yet? Looks cool, reminds me of Full Flap games like Inma no Ken (Succubus Fist). Also love the big girls, those thighs are crazy.
There is nudity, clothes sometimes break when you knock them. If this project is successful I will add a model viewer that will let you see the girls that you have stripped

its just the "first" level ... still its almost impossible.. i just kill like 2 -4 girls and i die... they are no way to go long in this game wtf...
I have plans to make it so that you can level up your characters, they will become physically and visually more stronger and it will become easier eventually

they should stop doing games on games on games and concentrate on 1 game first.
Unfortunately, 1 project doesnt gets me the funds I need to quit my job and do this full time, I hope with people's help eventually I will be able to do that and deliver more quality products

Why is there a rape tag for this? From what I can tell, you just fight them and they lose clothes. I don't think there are any sex scenes or rape scenes.
I have plans to add sex animations as you fight the girls