EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0.jpg

Overview:
"Hey all, I'm Aki and no I'm not a furry! Okay? I'm your average high-maintenance, fashionable guy who sometimes cross-dresses during smexy times (unwillingly of course! How dare you). I also have a killer dry wit. I'm a mix, like if you smashed Cher from Clueless and Wednesday Adams, is how I'd best describe myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-04-27
Release Date: 2018-07-31
Developer: Soul Soft EA
Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited:

Jjjorougumo

Dec 10, 2017
god, these over-the-top parodies are so tired and unfunny. the art is cute, something slightly tongue in cheek would be ok but i'm sick of games riding on "haha TROPES, AMIRIGHT?!?!?"

bums me out because the other games by this group are great! this just aint it for me ://

Reactions: Amariithynar

OrpheousTelos

Jul 27, 2017
This is literally the worst. Everything about this screams "quirky fangirl humour", which will kill off any and all brain cells that combination of neon-green-on-brighter-neon-green text and chirpy high-pitched-sounds-of-hell somehow leave intact.

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
That moment when your game is so gay even the gays and lesbians think it's gay! :LOL:

It's gayer than musicals!

Edit: Also, trying to act cool... is in itself not cool. I mean, just FYI.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight and ssjxd7

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
This is literally the worst. Everything about this screams "quirky fangirl humour", which will kill off any and all brain cells that combination of neon-green-on-brighter-neon-green text and chirpy high-pitched-sounds-of-hell somehow leave intact.
That moment when it's too hard to separate the parody from the real thing? Supposing one thing doesn't eat/guzzle/swallow the other, that is. :whistle:

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Deleted member 1952336

Ortus
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2020
I'm not really gay but I actually like the color scheme. It feels very awake. The characters look good. (y)

Also I think Mega Banned this game. When I click the Mega link it shows banned. :unsure: