Ren'Py - Completed - Sexy Minesweep [v1.2] [Ambir]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Nunu312

I like this game. It is exactly what it says on the tin, minesweeper with sexiness. The more you play the more they undress, each completed game unlocks new slides to their scenes. It is very competently coded and has the UI to back it up. But the problem is that this is where build 1.1 ends. Concentrating more on width of content than depth as well as being a bit grindy.

I think it shows a lot of potential depending on the direction the developer takes it. While the obvious direction would be to add more girls, I feel a much better (and more addicting) direction would be to add mechanics as well as depth to the existing girls.

This would allow for the individual girls to be themed along the lines of worlds in other puzzle games, which would fit very well with the strong aesthetic of the game and I believe the developer certainly seems capable of. These could be things as simple as the large breasted elf girl having mines that are all 2x2 rather than normal 1x1.

Another addition (that is not mutually exclusive) would be the addition of various items or bonuses to be accrued in the game by reaching progression levels with the girls. Similarly this would help to characterise the girls as well as stop some of the more frustrating aspects of minesweeper. For instance a once per game item to see if a single tile is a mine that gives you no other info about it as a power of oracle from one of the witch characters.

These help tackle the largest issue which is that because we know nothing about the girls beyond a few image slides, they are reduced to just that, images. Furthermore it can give increased rewards to the grind of completing games. Similarly a bio section would be very welcome.

I think it's perfectly possible for the developer to take what they have made here and go to a 5/5 with mainstream impact hentai puzzle game.