Ren'Py Completed Sexy Minesweep [v1.2] [Ambir]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
promo_image.png

Overview:
Sexy Minesweep is a strip minesweeper game. As you play, the girl of your choice will slowly lose her clothes, revealing herself to you as you progress through the grid. If you win, you will be awarded bonus images, depending on the difficulty level you challenged. There are 10 girls you can get to strip for you, for a total of 80 strip images and over 250 reward pictures you can unlock through winning.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-17
Release Date: 2022-03-17
Developer: Ambir - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Other games: Jiggly Jiggsaw, The Dark Knight
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

PS: I don't support piracy, and would rather you buy my games via my official channels. However, I have chosen to work with the pirate community, rather than against it. Please consider supporting me so that I can keep making games.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - -

Valentine Special

promo_image.png promo_image.png promo_image.png promo_image.png promo_image.png 4qW0_y.png 1627396_destiny_n_mina_promo_v2.png CharaStudio-2022-02-06-19-50-33-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-02-10-21-00-38-Render.png date.png CharaStudio-2022-02-13-18-32-37-Render.png sylph_boobjob.png CharaStudio-2022-02-11-00-14-42-Render.png CharaStudio-2022-02-11-01-02-43-Render.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
edit: Issue below was quickly resolved. Gotta give credit where its due.

After trying each difficulty, and multiple of the girls... I don't think any of the options get past the crashing issue. Basically, the progression system tries to load an image when none are left, and unlike some renpy games, you can't just click ignore and carry on, you have to quit out.

If you're reading before trying, just wait for an update, there's no getting around the problem during the [v1.0] release.

Last edited:

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Here's a bandaid fix: [deprecated link]

strip id 9 is bugged or smth?
There are no strip 9. The stripteases are shown with this simple formula where I divide the number of tiles by 8 and each time you reach that treshold, you get the next strip stage... I still don't understand how that can get you over 8 stages.

it crashes. a lot. usually when I'm almost done with the minefield
Yes, it's a systematic crash that I introduced like 1 hours before release when I changed the code for displaying the sprites. Funnily enough, a part of the code that I didn't touch started bugging for some reason. Didn't think of retesting parts of the code I didn't change... Ah well, my bad on this one.

After trying each difficulty, and multiple of the girls... I don't think any of the options get past the crashing issue. Basically, the progression system tries to load an image when none are left, and unlike some renpy games, you can't just click ignore and carry on, you have to quit out.

If you're reading before trying, just wait for an update, there's no getting around the problem during the [v1.0] release.
This is peak AAA game experience right there.

About the fix: This was only tested on easy, but normally it should work on all difficulties. I didn't fix the bug, but I introduced a thing that tells the game to ignore it's own derpiness and actually display what it should be displaying.
I'll take the time to actually fix it after I've had breakfast.

Let me know if there are other crashes. I... Was pretty thorough in my testing of the game, however there may have been other places I forgot to test.

PS: I understand that it looks bad that I didn't test that very basic part of the game. However, it worked 3 hours before release. I know exactly what broke it, even if I have no idea how it broke it. It can take a while to finish a game of minesweeper, and I'll admit I was a little bit in the rush, so I cut that very basic corner. I'm going to introduce a couple of measures to make sure other exceptions like this are handled automatically from that point on so that bugs like these don't happen again.

Last edited:

YadenYu

Jul 22, 2019
idk why i made this, but.... spanish patch v1.2 ¿...?

Last edited:

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
idk why i made this, but.... spanish patch ¿...?
Oof, that's the bugged version. Nothing changed in the bandaid fix version, so might want to take whatever you did and copy-paste it in the new 1.0.1 version. I'll also try to incorporate that patch in the main game if at all possible.

Reactions: YadenYu

YadenYu

Jul 22, 2019
Oof, that's the bugged version. Nothing changed in the bandaid fix version, so might want to take whatever you did and copy-paste it in the new 1.0.1 version. I'll also try to incorporate that patch in the main game if at all possible.
sure xD

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Bug was a rounding error due to some technicalities.

Proper bugfix will be incorporated in the next patch. As for now, the quick fix I made should handle things properly until then.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
All CGs as of the current version extracted.

remember to play the game and support the dev if you liked it.

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
Small but impactful bug: when the girl just changed to the next image, if you remove a valid flag she will revert to the previous image. If you then place a valid flag she will only progress to the next image if the flag is on a mine. You can remove a flag you placed and place flags in unrevealed areas until the image progress, then you know you have hit a mine.

Suggested fix:
- quick fix: when a valid flag is removed keep track of the maximum progress achieved and use that to select the image. In other words, don't revert the image when removing a valid flag.
- better fix: don't count flags towards the progress, only revealed tiles.

You can even brute-force the puzzle without playing minesweeper at all! Here I revealed one tile then placed flags on all squares until the image changed. Then I removed the flags, putting it back if the image reverted. I ended up accurately placing all the flags.
1641963839191.png 1641963900113.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ambir

bdec1989

May 10, 2020
There are 2 problems with the gallery on my end:
1. The strip CGs don't appear.
2. It all resets when quiting the game and opening it again.

Just me or a bug?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote