TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
1.png

Overview:
In it, you play a Elias, a dark knight who has endured betrayal, loss of friends and family, and who is now without a lord to serve. On the begining of another grim day supposed to be dedicated to hunting monsters in the Mistlands, Elias is awoken by a young woman in dire need. After saving her from being kidnapped, he decides to help her against his better judgment. He can recognise trouble when he sees it, however something about her makes him want to help her. Maybe it is how pretty she is. Maybe it's because of the one she reminds him of.
Or maybe it is because of the whispers of the Goddess he forsake so long ago, who has never freed him from her service.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-23
Release Date: 2021-05-23
Developer: Ambir Interactive
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Other: COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

elena_bj_scene_1.png boobjob_cum_spray.png de3x3zh-22bb812d-541c-47e3-9ae7-b44832234561.png de4g1mc-f5459bd6-b165-415f-8e8e-4824a478d794.png elena_base.png

Last edited by a moderator:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
There is nothing better than seeing really potential stuff on this site!
I'll keep my eye on thos.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Well... It looks like this was was leaked.

I guess, let me know what you think. This is only the first day of the game and I am currently unsure about the writing (thinking of rewriting it).

Hope you enjoy, and thank you for supporting me. I really appreciate it.

"He can recognise trouble when he sees it. :sneaky: However, something about her makes him want to help her."

MC: "U know folks, balls ain't gonna lick themselves."

View attachment 1205633
Hi, I'm Ambir and I write gud. But yeah, I think the girl has a couple of good arguments in her favor.

Nice. But I will Wait for more Updates.:love::love:
Hmm, my current plan was to make one big update that's the first chapter in it's entirety. Would you prefer that I do quicker and smaller updates? Bigger update = Much more content, but it's going to take a while. Smaller update = Lot less content, and sometimes, it might be only a story update given the length of what I'm planning on making.

In terms of time difference, honestly it might take me one or two months to finish the chapter in it's entirety, maybe more. If I do quicker ones, I can probably keep it around one or two weeks till the coming update.

I'll keep my eye on thos.
I'll try my hardest to meet your expectations. Thank you.

No Batman?
No. Honestly... I couldn't find a better name. If you have a suggestion, I'll happily take it.

Beautiful art!!
Thank you very much!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Love the art style and the story sound great so I'll download and check out the demo, but just by the look and all the praises so far make me believe this one have lot of potential to be a great game after a few more updates
I wish you and your project the best Ambir , can't wait to see how it will grow in the future

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Nice, I always like when a game has original artwork it shows the dev its willing to go the extra mile to make their game more unique and fantasy stories are my favorite, the MC strikes me as an anti-hero kind of guy so it will be interesting to see how the story develops.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
Interesting and good start, keep at it.

A minor criticism I have is that the game misses a couple of drawings. For example, when Elena enters the hut and Elias put her neck to the sword or when he holds her hand in the swamp, it'd be nice to see that. Other than that, a couple of typos.

As for the schedule, do whatever you feel comfortable doing. Being under pressure to do something else won't be good.

Edit: also an idea. Considering that the game is called "the dark knight" and that presumably we'll be able to play a corruption path, it'd be fun to have a bat and a robin randomly harass the mc when he's an asshole.

Last edited:

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
Nah, there is something easily better than that: Fulfilled potential.

And basing it off on the splendid sample art&planned tags, I sure hope this will be the case here.

I merely mean to recommend a bit of work on the nipples (contours, i.e better/more visible outlines) and using far camera shots sparsely for H for the same reason how too close ups of just genitals are much less exiting (cut-ins yes, no face, hell no). Both sure take less resources/time but in return have much less merit.

Especially for 'Corruption' Facial Expressions are vital. Imho there is not even a need to overdo them thou' like it is frequently done... personally I prefer to have some semblance of purity/cuteness left and she sure looks cute. Definitely putting this on my watch list at least.

Update frequency does not matter as much as how much content there is made within a timeframe. Two Base HCG per month is already a fair pace and with corruption, you can reuse the base CG to easily add further production value (not quite as much merit as a new Base HCG but takes far less work). An update each month might be recommended to keep Patreons happy but otherwise... people like to have at least every 3 months something substantial.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I don't want to start the war but having harem planned, I have to ask, Are you going to add Ntr to the game? Or some kind of unavoidable scene between some of the girls and other guys? I hope not, the truth is that I like the game and it has potential but I am not a big fan of that content and it would ruin the game for me.