VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Dark Knight [v0.1.1] [Ambir Interactive]

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally have time to play the demo, I must say it was very good. The story and how you design Elias was very interesting, love it that you giving players choice to choose in between letting him look like a cliche evil bad guy like how he's look or make him act more chivalric and more romantic toward Elena, the sex scenes so far was very sexy and the art even though was not that match up to their standing pictures still extremely well drawn and show how skillful the artist are, story still very early but so far so good and I can't wait to see how it will be expand in the future

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh! Didn't know that after you reached the end of the demo and start a new game you can choose to become a White Knight
screenshot0001.png
Make me even more curious how much are the difference between the 2 roles: If I choose to become a White Knight can I do the Evil path or how the story will be like compare to the original role?

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Finally have time to play the demo, I must say it was very good. The story and how you design Elias was very interesting, love it that you giving players choice to choose in between letting him look like a cliche evil bad guy like how he's look or make him act more chivalric and more romantic toward Elena, the sex scenes so far was very sexy and the art even though was not that match up to their standing pictures still extremely well drawn and show how skillful the artist are, story still very early but so far so good and I can't wait to see how it will be expand in the future
This makes me happy. Hopefully, I can meet these expectations in the next update :giggle:

Oh! Didn't know that after you reached the end of the demo and start a new game you can choose to become a White Knight
View attachment 1206852
Make me even more curious how much are the difference between the 2 roles: If I choose to become a White Knight can I do the Evil path or how the story will be like compare to the original role?
Oh damn, I'd forgotten about that...

Feel free to play it, there are some differences, but it's mostly just the dialogs (to be clear, about 33% of the text of the game was altered between the two versions).

For the time being, I will not expend on the white knight story and it will be disabled in next build. Originally, it was a "what if Elias was an actual good guy" idea that I implemented into the game. Along with the solo romance stories, this one was also part of the planned content (it was a very ambitious project) and I will put it back into the game alongside those when more progress have been made on the harem branch.

Do let me know what you think, hopefully you'll enjoy it!

Edit: To answer your actual question, the white knight (which I named The Last Templar), is supposed to be a mirror to the events of The Dark Knight. So, it has the same range of variety of options. At least, it was what was intended. I haven't really looked back on that part, so I don't know how entertaining it will be.

Bonus TLDR: Yes, as a white knight, you can become a douche, althought I am discontinuing that part of the game, so you will not be able to do that until I come back to it, later in time.

Last edited:
Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
This makes me happy. Hopefully, I can meet these expectations in the next update :giggle:

Oh damn, I'd forgotten about that...

Feel free to play it, there are some differences, but it's mostly just the dialogs (to be clear, about 33% of the text of the game was altered between the two versions).

For the time being, I will not expend on the white knight story and it will be disabled in next build. Originally, it was a "what if Elias was an actual good guy" idea that I implemented into the game. Along with the solo romance stories, this one was also part of the planned content (it was a very ambitious project) and I will put it back into the game alongside those when more progress have been made on the harem branch.

Do let me know what you think, hopefully you'll enjoy it!
It was a good choice to focus on 1 role, just the alternate dialogues alone for the good guy role would take lot of time to work on so I think next update you should take that role out of the story for now. Hopefully you can reach the require supports for it in short time, same with other game Demon Hunt for both are extremely good games with high quality art and fun story

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
So hummmmm.... The version that's been uploaded here doesn't have the credits for the songs I used...

Here's a version with the credits...

Yeah. There's nothing else in there. Let's just pretend this didn't happen and move on, shall we?

Last edited:
Reactions: Slaanesh Champion

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Android version?
My computer is refusing to admit that it has the java developement kit even though I reinstalled it like 4 times. I will beat it into submission eventually, but right now ren'py is asking for that to port to android and to avoid throwing my screen through the window, I decided to take a break from trying to port to android yesterday.

It shouldn't be so hard once I figure out what I'm doing wrong, but I can't say when I will have it.

GeorgeMorhan

Jan 18, 2021
My computer is refusing to admit that it has the java developement kit even though I reinstalled it like 4 times. I will beat it into submission eventually, but right now ren'py is asking for that to port to android and to avoid throwing my screen through the window, I decided to take a break from trying to port to android yesterday.

It shouldn't be so hard once I figure out what I'm doing wrong, but I can't say when I will have it.
Alright, I am an android only player, so I'll give your thread a watch and will be eagerly waiting for the android version.

Reactions: Ambir

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Alright, I am an android only player, so I'll give your thread a watch and will be eagerly waiting for the android version.
Hopefully this works. Let me know if you have any issues.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
I know how this sounds, but I would White Knight Elena over Dark Knighting her anytime. (^_^)/

P.S- Please let Elias romance a Goddess. There is like zero adult games when you can have a romance with Light Goddess or Angel. And I'm sad because of it. ;(

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I know how this sounds, but I would White Knight Elena over Dark Knighting her anytime. (^_^)/

P.S- Please let Elias romance a Goddess. There is like zero adult games when you can have a romance with Light Goddess or Angel. And I'm sad because of it. ;(
Can't confirm or deny you'll be able to romance a goddess in this game. However, keep offering large donations in cash your prayers and maybe your wish will be answered.

For legal reasons, the thing about donations in cash is a joke.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
Can't confirm or deny you'll be able to romance a goddess in this game. However, keep offering large donations in cash your prayers and maybe your wish will be answered.

For legal reasons, the thing about donations in cash is a joke.
As long as I have hope, I'm ready to simp so hard the light will illuminate me from the raining clouds of Goddess bathwater.

Or ya know, getting my paycheck and hopping into Patreon once I will work my ass hard enough to get the money necessary to sustain myself and help the game. One day... :confused:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
As long as I have hope, I'm ready to simp so hard the light will illuminate me from the raining clouds of Goddess bathwater.

Or ya know, getting my paycheck and hopping into Patreon once I will work my ass hard enough to get the money necessary to sustain myself and help the game. One day... :confused:
Well, it's good that you want to support yourself first. Game is going to be fine for the time being, so no worries if you can't help financially. Just the incredible feedback I've had is already doing a lot for me. Thank you!

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
What use do cheats have ?
Currently, the only cheat there is in the game was there to unlock the white knight mode without having to go through the entire game (as well as locking it back if entered again).
I made extensive use of this code when I was writing that part of the game.

They are mainly there for me as a developer, and were also intended to be offered to my patreons once I got more useful ones inside the game.

Reactions: sex angel

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I can see the shine from your platinum fedora of chivalry from across the internet. Don't forget to cash in those "Good boi" points as well as kiss that goddess's feet as you plead for your m'lady. You are a nice guy after all and there is no depth, no matter how degrading you would not go for your female (j/k)

You don't even have the Joker in this game, mediocre at best 7 outa 10 for me.
Maybe in a future update or sequel. Perhaps MC will knock a bad girl into a cauldron of... White substance and from there we will get The Jester as a villain.

We live in a kingdom...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I mean the arts good...but its kind of flat? I would suggest pushing the darks and lights a bit more. When you compare it to the other project it is lacking a little something

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I mean the arts good...but its kind of flat? I would suggest pushing the darks and lights a bit more. When you compare it to the other project it is lacking a little something
I'm not the person doing any of these drawings. They all have been made by artists who I commissionned. I'd sincerely love to be able to draw like that, honestly. What this means is that for the time being, the only thing I can do with art feedback is use it to improve the quality of the art that has yet to be drawn, because having the initial assets of the game redrawn would be wasteful spending.

That being said, I'm open to redoing these later on, when the project is more advanced.

Reactions: RedPillBlues