RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I can play Town of Passion but when i start this is says graphics failed to initialize. Is there something i need to install?

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
After having played Town of Passion and loved that one, I knew at first sight this one was not going to be my fav but I still tried it. Not a fan of giant boobs oppai hucow stuff but I still tried it. It was enjoyable and the story was cool, but I feel a lack of a few things, secondary quests, sex scenes other than titjobs mostly, and a big lack especialy just when the last hero join the party... should have gave her a secondary quest concerning her to tell her name to mc with some other dialogues,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was mentioned in the guide, never in game, and no scene at all with her, big disappointment.

Nothing to do post ending. No gallery thing to unlock. No new secondary quests neither new dialogues.

It's a cool game to try but I doubt I would replay it. I see another game in the same universe is in progress (Kingdom of Passion)
but with the same kind of oppai giant tits hucow thing, I guess we will have nothing like Town of Passion anymore, and in 2D I mean.

Anyway, it was still fun to play once.

Last edited:
Reactions: Volfram148
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes