SexyBnS - 0.png

Overview:

A short game where you have to rescue a village from evil.​

Details:
Title: SexyBnS
Developer: ,
Version: Complete
Language: English
Genre: 3D, Animated, Female Protagonist, Shooter, Short Game, Big Ass, Big Tits, Horror

WARNING Spoilers: How to solve puzzle and kill boss:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

SexyBnS - 1.png SexyBnS - 2.png SexyBnS - 3.png

Attached file contain four reg files created from my game that unlock aspects of the game.

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
Please follow the guide and template to posting a new thread. @Dogless Personal rating can be done after you have posted the thread as a separate comment or via the rating function. :)

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
I removed it.
Personal Rating:
Gameplay: 3
Graphics: 5
Ambiance: 5
Difficulty: 5
Controls: 2
Overall: 2

It's pretty fun game until you get to the boss, then it's near impossible. Once again the difficulty has made the overall score low. Controls are OK until you get to the last boss then they become a hindrance. I hacked to finish the game.

The protagonist body proportion is messed up. I do not mind ridiculous sized tits that defy gravity, but the ass is way too large.

Reactions: iainmore

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Aye, link is messed up. To resolve: click on it, remove the %20 and replace https// with https://
Edit: our invaluable staff has already fixed it.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I removed it.
Personal Rating:
Gameplay: 3
Graphics: 5
Ambiance: 5
Difficulty: 5
Controls: 2
Overall: 2

It's pretty fun game until you get to the boss, then it's near impossible. Once again the difficulty has made the overall score low. Controls are OK until you get to the last boss then they become a hindrance. I hacked to finish the game.

The protagonist body proportion is messed up. I do not mind ridiculous sized tits that defy gravity, but the ass is way too large.
Please use the review/rating system not the comment section to review a game. Thank you.

Reactions: ninguemligah

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
totally inspired on blade & souls mmo characters lol

Edit:
sry my dumbnes now i check the title sexyBnS ...

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
x'D

> Personal rating can be done after you have posted the thread as a separate comment or via the rating function.

Different rules from @TC. I guess Staff Member > Moderator :closedeyesmile:

Thank you both. Still finding my way around. I won't be adding text reviews anymore.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
A game where you rescue a village from evil .... by crushing all the things with giant boobs.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I suppose if you ask really nicely i'm sure giant boobs would be willing to crush you but if you aren't evil they may apologise afterwards.

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
While i like the idea that more devs are moving towards unreal engine but i really hope that at the very least that we can get some sense of gameplay/plot in these games

odino

Aug 14, 2017
i like to play this but i got 2 other unreal game wildlife and fallen doll none working can anyone tell me what i missing?
on fallen doll nothing happen when i run exe
on wild life i get fatal error
think this game not gona work for me too?

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
  1. might play for a laugh as I am ranked No 2 on BnS (Korean)Japan PVP Tables
  2. No 1 it would appear now :)

Last edited:

Yagami_18

Jul 13, 2017
if you have the expertise to make a game, I want to make a game with Illusions char and use unreal engine lol