Mod Ren'Py ShaddyModda's Mods Master List

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
it is out. made it public yesterday. you can get it on my discord or SubscribeStar. both links are in my signature or any of my threads. Still waiting for approval to have it here.
I got it from your SubscribeStar. It's very good.
Besides the game, I also like the setting page. the layout is great. I pretty much always have to add an opacity mod so I can see everything.
It's frustrating because not all games react the same to the mods. Yours should become the standard.

I hope you do well in the game.

Take care.

PS: The Carol Burnett Gone with the Wind you slipped in was so funny

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I got it from your SubscribeStar. It's very good.
Besides the game, I also like the setting page. the layout is great. I pretty much always have to add an opacity mod so I can see everything.
It's frustrating because not all games react the same to the mods. Yours should become the standard.

I hope you do well in the game.

Take care.

PS: The Carol Burnett Gone with the Wind you slipped in was so funny
Thanks, and you can thank _13_ for the Carol Burnett shout out. I had completely forgotten about that skit. But definitely had to add it when he reminded me of it. ;)

dercas

Dec 6, 2018
I guess this seems like the best place to ask, apart from sending you a DM since then other people would not be able to see the response. Anywho, Bad Memories is one of my favorite games. I am wondering if there is still an ongoing Mod for it as I didn't see it in the list on page 1.

Edit: Also, I would like to know if you prefer supporters to go through SubscribeStar or Patreon? I'd like to pledge, but I would rather pick the one that works the best for you.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I guess this seems like the best place to ask, apart from sending you a DM since then other people would not be able to see the response. Anywho, Bad Memories is one of my favorite games. I am wondering if there is still an ongoing Mod for it as I didn't see it in the list on page 1.

Edit: Also, I would like to know if you prefer supporters to go through SubscribeStar or Patreon? I'd like to pledge, but I would rather pick the one that works the best for you.
There's a full SanchoMod on that one ... it's linked on the Bad Memories home page.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020

To add to what the other user put. If it's not in the list of the OP of this thread, then it a good chance it's one of the mod's Shaddy has decided to trim away. As he said over in that thread. https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-memories-v0-6-walkthrough-mod-shaddymodda.63640/post-6634104

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020

Since they've already answered I guess I don't need to, but to answer your second question. I prefer SubscribeStar.

Reactions: dercas