3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hello guys :) Want you all to know that Diana will be part of the coolest party ever made in adult game industry in new release of Laura Lustful Secrets by Dark Anu:love: You will have chance to enjoy this fantastic event in June or July:giggle:

View attachment 3609297
Dude this so cool that he’s able to add some hotties like Diana & Anna in his game. Does that mean Laura might be showing up in there games too? :love:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Dude this so cool that he’s able to add some hotties like Diana & Anna in his game. Does that mean Laura might be showing up in there games too? :love:
Unfortunately Anna won't be on party because Deep didn't give permission on her participation:cry: Hopefully next time.

Dolphine_KIIV

Apr 28, 2023
Hello guys :) Want you all to know that Diana will be part of the coolest party ever made in adult game industry in new release of Laura Lustful Secrets by Dark Anu:love: You will have chance to enjoy this fantastic event in June or July:giggle:

View attachment 3609297
Regardless of the model, taking Diana's full characteristics as the dev wrote her to be used in a situation shown above is betrayal to his quality peace of work, imo. But I'll try to ignore it as it sounds bullshit to give my opinion on what Madcola should do with his assets outside of the project.

Reactions: Kakasan

arbin

Dec 29, 2017
i really really like this dont throw it to an ntr shitt or something like this, hope to see a big update and fantastic.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
bro, we already have ntr in this game, thats what that game need more, more route with others guys.
I think that this story is best told as it has been, with a mix of 'happy' wife and 'lusty' wife who is tired of her husband's long absences.

Cheating is the tag in the OP - Not NTR.

There is no need to turn her into a cum dump for more men.

This story has, IMO, enough relationships to expand upon:

Husband - good/lonely wife
Jason (relationship likely being rewritten due to Patreon) - son/stepson/caretaker learning about women
Former coworker who she was intimate with - cheating due to choice/being lonely
Woman she saved - lesbian exploration

I'd prefer the dev spend time making each of these 4 relationships much more meaningful.

Why add more men to dilute the effect of these relationships and reduce their screen time?

There are NTR focused AVNs on F95 - all you need to do is use the search function to find them.

There is no need to try to turn this AVN into an NTR fest - something it is not.

I think examining the comments from his $ supporters would also shed light on the content they want and are willing to support with their $.

Bet it's not a boatload of NTR...

Cheers!! :coffee:

demonking69:(

Aug 9, 2023
Also hope in new rework version her husband takes a permanent vaccation to another country or only has one way ticket so he can’t come back he can only call her and talk to her on the phone while she’s blowing or banging someone :love:
which are the games in the gif please tell me

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
We're getting close!!

In the last 3 days, testing went from a very low % to 80% with testing remaining at 99%.

With luck, there will be a release by this weekend!

Cheers!!

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes