3.80 star(s) 19 Votes

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Why would they ask her to go undercover with basically no prep time and then have her drive to the new police station in a patrol car where she is the head of operations? Giving her "son" and husband a plausible excuse why she wanted a transfer should have been part of the deception. But instead of making herself familiar with the situation, she so eager to blow her cover that she dives head first into the files to find clues about her target without even knowing who the mole is and if her subordinates are part of the syndicate. How am I supposed to jerk off to this?

• Haha
Reactions: m4pII and Jorjor69

ElsaDreamer

Jul 19, 2021
View attachment 2990443
Shadows of Deception [v0.1] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
The mod isn't work on my mac I'm not so sure if I merged the folders correctly

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
The mod isn't work on my mac I'm not so sure if I merged the folders correctly
Sorry, I can't test on a Mac, I'don't have one, maybe someone who has a Mac, and have used the Mod, maybe they can help you.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Sneak Peek #1

Diana smiled, her heart warmed by his words and the affectionate glow in his eyes. She traced her fingers gently along his thigh, her touch tender and filled with gratitude.

:love: (Looks like Diana is ready for some sausage)

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is the incest going to be that Jason is her son but was put up for adoption, parents passed away tragically so he came back to live with his mom? I don't remember adding the patch but it's in the game files, it's still possible I did but just curious.

Also why doesn't unren work with RPYC files? I've never tried to use it for that before but it failed here.

3.80 star(s) 19 Votes