txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
It didn't help my save file because i already played that path so you cannot see it. If you restart the game and follow the guide well you will not find any problem
when u say guide did u mean this:

I do follow it twice.it's not specific enough.

Would u please describe how do i make choice to get tha scene?

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
It didn't help my save file because i already played that path so you cannot see it. If you restart the game and follow the guide well you will not find any problem
when the guide says
"By leaving the pool as Jason, go to the yard and look for Camila and Fred.
After the swimming classes, talk to Camila, Ruth and Melissa."

I(fred) just talk with camila in the yard,then next scene will be fred cry in the bath.leave the bath talk to john and weird boy,then i have to go to work.
IT didnot turn to jason pov "go to the yard and look for Camila and Fred" blabla

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018

what do you mean its not specific enough? I did what the guide said no more no less and got all sceenes for all routes. I dont get how you are messing it up

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020

Yes that guide.
Looked at camila while she was sleeping 4 ore 5 times then go to bathroom masturbate.
School talked to everybody told to junior that i know everything.
canteen talked to everybody and talked to weird boy to the red box mission. I took the mission of the yard flowers after that looked for camilla found after trying to leave. Then jason cleaned the pool and talked to the 3 girls Camila, Ruth and Melissa. And it will happen in class next if i remember correct. But it is all wrote in the guide literally

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Yes that guide.
Looked at camila while she was sleeping 4 ore 5 times then go to bathroom masturbate.
School talked to everybody told to junior that i know everything.
canteen talked to everybody and talked to weird boy to the red box mission. I took the mission of the yard flowers after that looked for camilla found after trying to leave. Then jason cleaned the pool and talked to the 3 girls Camila, Ruth and Melissa. And it will happen in class next if i remember correct. But it is all wrote in the guide literally
thanks bro,now i know where i was mistake,i shouldn't check her phone at first. I'm a bad cuckold bf lol

w00d00

May 26, 2022
Content

Hello friends, thank you very much for the wait, here I bring you the 0.2b version of Shadows of Desire, first of all I want to tell you that due to problems that I have explained before, I could start working only on the 14th, from the 14th until today I have advanced 90% of what is in this update, at the beginning of the month I only worked on some renders, the story and maps, but everything else was from the 14th until today so an apology if it may feel a little short.
The update has 2 endings, right now I don't have time to publish the walkthrough to get the 2 ending which is not so difficult to get if you pay attention to a dialogue in the last event or "minigame", but some decisions taken before like checking camila's cell phone or exposing jessica influence a lot in the story for the next update, that said thank you very much and if you find any bugs please post them in the supporter chat in the supporters section in discord, i didnt had time to test it 100%.
Im going to sleep because i was awake for almost a whole day so tomorrow when i get free i will read your comments and upload the changelog (versions before 0.2b were untouched, i didnt applied bugfixes or something on this version because i did not had time)
LINK (WINDOWS)

txjdyhm

Aug 31, 2022
Content

Hello friends, thank you very much for the wait, here I bring you the 0.2b version of Shadows of Desire, first of all I want to tell you that due to problems that I have explained before, I could start working only on the 14th, from the 14th until today I have advanced 90% of what is in this update, at the beginning of the month I only worked on some renders, the story and maps, but everything else was from the 14th until today so an apology if it may feel a little short.
The update has 2 endings, right now I don't have time to publish the walkthrough to get the 2 ending which is not so difficult to get if you pay attention to a dialogue in the last event or "minigame", but some decisions taken before like checking camila's cell phone or exposing jessica influence a lot in the story for the next update, that said thank you very much and if you find any bugs please post them in the supporter chat in the supporters section in discord, i didnt had time to test it 100%.
Im going to sleep because i was awake for almost a whole day so tomorrow when i get free i will read your comments and upload the changelog (versions before 0.2b were untouched, i didnt applied bugfixes or something on this version because i did not had time)
LINK (WINDOWS)
with virsion 0.2b we have endings yet?wow

OnkelGrave

May 28, 2017
Talk to every NPC wit the heart Icon , dont forget the Classroom. After this you should Trigger a Event in the Bathroom. I chose Save the girl, then the Male MC knocked out and it jump to the girl

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
thanks bro,now i know where i was mistake,i shouldn't check her phone at first. I'm a bad cuckold bf lol
tbh checking the phone actually make more sense for the cuckold path

and no matter what, it doesnt make sense one small decision early game defines the path for the rest of your game.

Reactions: Chumpyman

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
In your opinion, which path is the hottest path with scenes? I just want to start with the hottest one and then start a new save for another path. Thank you in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: Cavpal
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes