chingabuela777

Apr 23, 2023
I need help, after Cami dresses up with Jason and they go out to a bar to drink, when that scene ends and the protagonist is sleeping, he has a dream about the two of them, the screen goes black and doesn't move forward, is there any solution?
shadow.PNG

chingabuela777

Apr 23, 2023
The interface and the menu are in Spanish, but the game is in English, it was a mistake that I hope I can correct with the next update
I need help, after Cami dresses up with Jason and they go out to a bar to drink, when that scene ends and the protagonist is sleeping, he has a dream about the two of them, the screen goes black and doesn't move forward, is there any solution?
shadow.PNG

hgk15

Mar 19, 2020
It's difficult for the game, and I can't find new scenes, not even Ethan's mission, I even downloaded WALKTHROUGH Is there any help?

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
It's difficult for the game, and I can't find new scenes, not even Ethan's mission, I even downloaded WALKTHROUGH Is there any help?
I can only advise one thing, read the dialogues carefully. Everything is there. The only thing they don't have is how to choose a specific path, but if you have entered it, then you will follow it until the end of the game. The choice of the path occurs during the selection of key answers in the dialogues, but they are not specifically marked in any way.

Minch

Jun 16, 2017
I can't play the game.
I always get the message "failed to load xxx.png" or "failed to load xxx.ogg", where xxx stands for different filename.
What can I do? Please, help!

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I can't play the game.
I always get the message "failed to load xxx.png" or "failed to load xxx.ogg", where xxx stands for different filename.
What can I do? Please, help!
What platform are you using?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is the non cuck POV switch avoidable yet or does it still force you to play as Tyrone after like the first day of playing as the cuck?

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
this kind of games i think way much better on renpy,, dont get me wrong i play alot of rpgm specially on jap ver. games i dont hate it .. i feel it is just right fit for renpy :cautious: ,.. and netorare , netori tied together to progress kills alot of aspect,.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1Teddy1
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes