justnanotimez

Jun 19, 2024
uploading worm in some time fellas

need a reply ill post it rn , its a safety measure so that the link doesnt go waste

also download it asap

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
Why is the new version only 3.35gb while the old version is at around 11gb? also why does it say 1.0? should't it be 0.4.4b or something? anyway thx for the early leak

MobbyYT

Jul 1, 2022
Why is the new version only 3.35gb while the old version is at around 11gb? also why does it say 1.0? should't it be 0.4.4b or something? anyway thx for the early leak
Because it's now on Ren'Py and have only this update, and no official version is 0.4b (0.4.4 is named by someone but not Shaman as far as I remember)

Reactions: Reginleif

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
That's weird imo, the dev only needed to merge with unofficial port, well, whatever, doesn't matter, it's not like it's lost media lol. I guess every dev codes differently so would have been a pain in the ass to have to use the method used by unofficial port.

MobbyYT

Jul 1, 2022
That's weird imo, the dev only needed to merge with unofficial port, well, whatever, doesn't matter, it's not like it's lost media lol. I guess every dev codes differently so would have been a pain in the ass to have to use the method used by unofficial port.
He will probably merge it later or will remake fully from the first episode with new features that are provided from this update. Doshima did a good job at making a port but probably Shaman need to tweak somethings like lack of music/sounds etc

Reactions: BangB420

wakara48

May 10, 2022
The game does not see the save in the header. Can someone post a working save with the gallery fully open?

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes