RPGM - Ren'Py - Shadows of Desire [v0.4c] [Shamantr]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jmonster

I'm giving this a 5 but please author lose the hard R. You're not English so I'm completely understanding of the cultural misunderstanding but it's very disrespectful and even Black people don't use the hard R.

Otherwise hot damn this looks great and I'm pumped for some updates! Gonna wait for a couple before I start putting money towards my guy here but I feel like my wallet is gonna be 3$ lighter every month eventually!

Pros:
    3 path for most ntr lovers; sharing, blackmail, cheating (my fav and super pumped to see!!)
    EXCELLENT models. Not too cartoony and there is a clear reason other than dick size why the fmc is attracted to the antagonist (which is shown right from the start and isn't because of sex skills. Major emotional plus!)
    FMC has agency and is in love with her man BUT you see the existing cracks in the relationship and where someone more emotionally stable like the antagonist is alluring to her.
    Dialogue, other than the hard R stuff (that I will remove if he removes accordingly), makes sense and you see and feel the different cultures. The black talk is quite obviously turned up to 10 but my mans got rizz so it's alright... for now.
    MC has potential to be a decent person but you definitely see where he lacks even when you choose to be the best version of him. He got the girl by literally being first in line and has held on cause others just didn't approach her cause they're waiting for them to break up. My man ain't waiting so it makes sense why now she falls.

Cons:
    Kind racist with some hard R dialogue but the writer's main language is Spanish so I'm imagine there is some loss in translation. Spanish has the word Negro for black so I understand the familiarity with it. just replace the er with a and we good man.
    Maybe tone down the black speak too tho. Funny for a bit but as the story goes on I imagine it's gonna get old.
    MC's model looks... dead? Gray? Something is off. Everyone else looks great! (Especially the fmc in the sneak peek artwork hot DAMN those eyes). Just the MC looks weird to me.
    Short - not really a complaint yet and more of a compliment at this stage. I want it to be 1.0 not 0.1 cause damn this prologue was HOT. The tension, the conflict, the legit characterization of antagonist and FMC, etc.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

GiGiGus ニクヤセベ!

A little exaggerated in terms of race play and character behavior, lmao, but otherwise kinda entertaining with selection of paths. CGs are okay too. If you like those kind of games - give it a chance. It has potential.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

critic specialized in NTR

I really liked the idea presented, I prefer the path of cheating, of hidden netorare. Seems to have great potential, I just hope the amount of routes doesn't detract from the quality of the game. The girlfriend model is very hot, I hope to see a lot of teasing too.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

ZeroImagination

Really like the FMC very hot character the BF cuck is not to my taste has a douchebag face but its ok! The gameplay was interesting and immersive a minus would be very slow walking speed even with the 'always run command'... Another personal con would be the sex scenes trying to mimic movement do it abit to fast images should not switch back and forth so quickly it makes it look more weird than satisfying to me maybe if the scene had one more image in between the movement it would look better I do not know! Overall I really liked this game even with the little content it had it made me interested in it and I am hopeful for more great content and improvements in this game!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Reinhard10

good start! I like games of this genre and this one has a lot of potential. I hope you continue with the good work. Renderings are great. the main girl is very attractive and I want to see a lot of action involving her hehe