toklap2312

Jun 1, 2023
kofi is better in terms of money, from what i know the charge is 8 dollars per month for all creators not percentage based like patreon.
I dont know about the censorship and restriction though.

Reactions: yrban7477

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Shadows of Desire v0.4c Sneak Peek #09!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi guys! the update is going well, Ill tell you exactly what I am missing:

I have to finish Fred's last event to do the tier 3 event, after that comes one more event that won't last long and what will start the last event which will be a long sex scene, I will post the trailer of the tier 3 scene tomorrow or the day after tomorrow with the release date of the update trailer. As many of you already know, I've been banned from patreon so these days I will create a subscribestar (most likely, maybe I will use a page but I don't know yet) for the early access of the update, thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay, now, since I don't have to follow patreon's rules I can free my perverted sigma mind and tell you that now the game will be 100% as I want it to be, have a great week!

ProPlay

Apr 22, 2019
Shadows of Desire v0.4c Sneak Peek #09!

Hi guys! the update is going well, Ill tell you exactly what I am missing:

I have to finish Fred's last event to do the tier 3 event, after that comes one more event that won't last long and what will start the last event which will be a long sex scene, I will post the trailer of the tier 3 scene tomorrow or the day after tomorrow with the release date of the update trailer. As many of you already know, I've been banned from patreon so these days I will create a subscribestar (most likely, maybe I will use a page but I don't know yet) for the early access of the update, thanks for your patience and sorry for the delay, now, since I don't have to follow patreon's rules I can free my perverted sigma mind and tell you that now the game will be 100% as I want it to be, have a great week!
( ...I don't have to follow patreon's rules I can free my perverted sigma mind... )

ME: SUBARASHII !!
1723734011712.jpeg

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Shadows of Desire v0.4c Tier III+ Trailer

Hi, guys! I leave you the first mini-trailer of the update along with the release date of the final trailer, most likely THE TRAILER will be released on the 18th, I still have 4 scenes to finish and I think today I will finish two, tomorrow or the day after I will finish the last two and I will start testing to give a release date, for all those who do not know, I was banned from patreon so I will send the link to subscribestar the day of the trailer, thank you very much for everything and have a nice day!

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 65 Votes