CrystalGlass

Formerly 'Clumsy Wumsy'
Jan 17, 2020
tick tock soon the public will open. Are you willing to lose the bonus scene for 3 dollars? :WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart::WeSmart:
If you can't find heroes, you can be one yourself.
the citizens will cheer you.
funny how someone still trying to make people pay for the subscription on a pirate resource. If they cant-then they cant. If they dont want to, then it is what it is. Same rules goes for people who pay for it, no one force u to share. People just asking. So chill, bro.

CrystalGlass

Formerly 'Clumsy Wumsy'
Jan 17, 2020
Cheating. Cuckold. Blackmail. NTR. Months ago, the four genre lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Patroen account got attacked. Only the ShamanDev, master of all four nuts busting, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he got banned.
good one :KEK:

Reactions: ahoboman

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
funny how someone still trying to make people pay for the subscription on a pirate resource. If they cant-then they cant. If they dont want to, then it is what it is. Same rules goes for people who pay for it, no one force u to share. People just asking. So chill, bro.
I have my subscription :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
For me, if no one wants to pay, I don't care. I was just saying that for 3 dollars... but at the same time the public is almost out so it doesn't matter at this point.

Last edited:

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
I have my subscription :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
For me, if no one wants to pay, I don't care. I was just saying that for 3 dollars... but at the same time the publication is almost out so it doesn't matter at this point.
and that's your chois. i like the game but support somebody else

now I ave too wait that i can play this game for free

tjat's my choice hat I make

Reactions: danadana
3.90 star(s) 65 Votes