VN Ren'Py Abandoned Shady Business [v0.3.0] [MTR]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
seems like a good game and story for now
spoiler !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ps: a main menu where we can save would be helpful maybe :p

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
That cop girl seems like an adult Gracie De Luca...guess she switched careers along the way.
Maaan, what happened to that game? It had one of the more compelling story lines, but I haven't seen an update in forever.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Maaan, what happened to that game? It had one of the more compelling story lines, but I haven't seen an update in forever.
You can check out the thread, the dev explains why there wasn't an update for so long.

crackFapper

Nov 14, 2019
there's some kind of bug that won't let me save, as soon as i hit save even if i just start the game and save straight after you do your name the rollback window pops up all the options at the bottom like save Qsave Qload all disappear from the bottom of the screen, if you try and right click the screen to bring up the save window you get the same rollback screen, should have been checked before you released the game... No?

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.2.1 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
gotta say its a pretty good game so far ,, clean the english up a little and great game (y) (y) (y)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice no messing about straight into Eva the cop looking forward to round 2 with her ;)

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
+ The warning screen at the start was funny
+ The prologue, despite featuring no xxx content, was unusually entertaining for a F95 game

+- Eva looks hot, but it feels like I've seen that G8 model several times now

It's a laughably short first version. Which is a shame because I really enjoyed the writing style and renders. It could be great but my interest will go up or down based on the amount of content in the next release. If it stays this byte-sized with updates every month, I'll lose interest because it'll be 2 years before you have 15 minutes of playable content. Put the girl from the ending screen in the next version, along with 15-20 minutes of content with 200-300 renders and I'll stick around and support this game.

Lots of potential, but I'm kinda unsure if it'll reach its potential.

Reactions: Vrung and eddie987

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I can't save the game at all without the game crashing and giving me an error code (Mac version -- Mega link).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1584878038084.png
Dev talk:
As for Chapter 2, we're going to release it for free since it is ready, given the Covid situation. Still, we don't have ETA. It's a big piece of work to do this time, we're doing our best to release it ASAP. I'm not too optimistic, personally, but we think it'll be around mid-April.

We think releasing it for free 'till the beginning would be a service for all. Since we can do little, except entertaining some hours with our game, we think giving everyone the possibility to ease the hard times we're facing is something we're happy to do. Making people happier, albeit slightly, was the goal 'till the beginning. In the end, this is all that matters.

P.S. Just to add meat to the fire, I must say that my dear collaborator has almost finished the official Android version. At this time, he's at 95% testing. So expect the official release of the Android version in days, if not hours. Just sayin'.

I think there's nothing more to say at the moment.

As always, stay tuned and keep in touch!

Wish you all the best, and have a nice day.

MTR Team

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Dev talk:
As for Chapter 2, we're going to release it for free since it is ready, given the Covid situation. Still, we don't have ETA. It's a big piece of work to do this time, we're doing our best to release it ASAP. I'm not too optimistic, personally, but we think it'll be around mid-April.

We think releasing it for free 'till the beginning would be a service for all. Since we can do little, except entertaining some hours with our game, we think giving everyone the possibility to ease the hard times we're facing is something we're happy to do. Making people happier, albeit slightly, was the goal 'till the beginning. In the end, this is all that matters.

P.S. Just to add meat to the fire, I must say that my dear collaborator has almost finished the official Android version. At this time, he's at 95% testing. So expect the official release of the Android version in days, if not hours. Just sayin'.

I think there's nothing more to say at the moment.

As always, stay tuned and keep in touch!

Wish you all the best, and have a nice day.

MTR Team
It's Sunday! I'M IN LUUVVV!

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes