Mod Ren'Py Completed Shag the Hag - Music/Audio addon/Cheating [v1.0g1] [KoGa3]

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Shag the Hag - Mod Banner.jpg

Overview:
This Mod adds music/sound and an info screen/cheating functions to this game.
(with the cheat you can reduce the game grinding a bit and bypass some random generators)

Nov. 8/10, 2022
Made a Mod patch for the new game version v1g
+ added a game fix mentioned from delete13

Updated: Nov. 8, 2022
Game/Creator: Shag the Hag /
Modder: KoGa3
Mod Version: v1.0g1
Game Version: v1.e / v1.F / v1g
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download Mod only v1.0f (~53MB):
- -

Download Mod patch v1.0g1 (<1MB)
(the game and the Mod v1.0f must be installed first)

StH_01.jpg StH_02.jpg StH_03.jpg

Last edited:

trigunxkeal

Jun 5, 2018
i followed the instructions but both cheat and audio mod won't work i'm using the compressed version

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
i followed the instructions but both cheat and audio mod won't work i'm using the compressed version
I've tested it on a fresh game install - for me it even worked with the compressed PC version.
For the Android versions I don't know, haven't tested it!

Installation:

1. Install the original game

2. extract the audio mod (It's crazy, my addon file is now almost as big as the compressed game file...)

3. copy the extracted files AND folders (music and audio) into your game folder
(should be .../ShagtheHagv1d-pc_Kompressed/game/) - overwriting the files!

4. try it, the audio should work now in the menu and in the game

5. extract the cheating patch

6. same as above, copy the extracted files into the game folder with overwriting the files again!

7. now you should see an additional menu item when you play games or lift weights in the morning

hope I could help you

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Hey, there is a problem with the mod.
Missing some files

While loading <'Image' u'/music/KoGa3MenuBack.png'>:
File "game/hub.rpy", line 373, in script
"It didn't work. I couldn't sleep. I had to try something else. Anything else. God, I needed sleep..."
IOError: Couldn't find file 'music/KoGa3MenuBack.png'.

Reactions: KoGa3

capii

Dec 9, 2017
Well, i added a random png image to the folder and renamed it KoGa3MenuBack and it worked. But still the png is missing from the files

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks for the info. I made a new Mod download file with the already integrated cheating (+ the missing png file).

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
The mod has been updated to version v1.0e2. I have adapted it to work with the recently released game version v1.e again.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
is this mod works on 1.F version?
Oops, didn't notice that there was a game update/patch. I will have a closer look at it later today, but currently my Mod is still for version v1.e!

Edit:
I've integrated the game patch v1.F into my Mod and updated the download links.

Last edited:

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Still work on 1g version?
Hi. Well, not really. It's now almost 3 years since I did this Mod and played the game (Feb. 2020). Even the latest small Mod patch is almost 2 Years ago.

When I have some free time I'll check for the changes in this new game version 1g. If it's doable without to rework the whole Mod I try to integrate it. Otherwise I will unfortunately have to abandone the Mod/let it at version 1f.

Pepenone

Sep 30, 2021
Hi. Well, not really. It's now almost 3 years since I did this Mod and played the game (Feb. 2020). Even the latest small Mod patch is almost 2 Years ago.

When I have some free time I'll check for the changes in this new game version 1g. If it's doable without to rework the whole Mod I try to integrate it. Otherwise I will unfortunately have to abandone the Mod/let it at version 1f.
What a shame I hope u can make it work
Anyway thanks for responding

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
What a shame I hope u can make it work
Anyway thanks for responding
Hi. I did a quick check. The good news: I't should be doable, will take a closer look and maybe try to add that, if nothing else comes up, later today after work.

But there's also bad news: I actually don't know if these changes maybe interfere with my cheat options. So I probably add the new Mod version, when I'm updating it, as kinda "untested" and do a patch and also let the older Mod version here since this one actually worked for most. Also, the 1g does not add any new content. It only changes the "sandbox" game part and how to achieve the goals a bit. So I don't know if it's actually really neccesary and a must to update to 1g since there can now new issues as stated in the games changelog.

Edit:
I actually already did the Mod patch and added the download link above to my Mod post. Also the game changes for v1g are only a few ones. So I hope my Mod still works with this changes, but as said above I havn't fully tested it myself.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Pepenone

delete13

Jul 3, 2017
Hi. I did a quick check. The good news: I't should be doable, will take a closer look and maybe try to add that, if nothing else comes up, later today after work.

But there's also bad news: I actually don't know if these changes maybe interfere with my cheat options. So I probably add the new Mod version, when I'm updating it, as kinda "untested" and do a patch and also let the older Mod version here since this one actually worked for most. Also, the 1g does not add any new content. It only changes the "sandbox" game part and how to achieve the goals a bit. So I don't know if it's actually really neccesary and a must to update to 1g since there can now new issues as stated in the games changelog.

Edit:
I actually already did the Mod patch and added the download link above to my Mod post. Also the game changes for v1g are only a few ones. So I hope my Mod still works with this changes, but as said above I havn't fully tested it myself.
Oh btw i get error with final scene when i go to necromancer house. After some digging the error seems related typo in n_lust should be z_lust (file final.rpy).