2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

DJenser

May 8, 2018
View attachment 1079025

Overview:
Team Scooby's latest investigation ends in a complete nightmare!
Left with no money and no place to live, they are forced to stay in an unfamiliar town for an indefinite period of time.
And it seems that this town holds a lot of secrets and mysteries...​

Thread Updated: 2021-011-25
Release Date: 2021-011-23
Developer: Fin -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5p
Language: English, Italian
Other Game: Scooby-Doo: Velma's Nightmare
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -
Mac: MEGA - -
Android: MEGA - -

View attachment 1079021 View attachment 1079031 View attachment 1079542 View attachment 1079543 View attachment 1079544 View attachment 1079545
Ruh-roh! Raggy's rettin' raid!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, bit of a tragedy here. That was one of the great charms about Velma/Daphne: For having only two choices, they did a remarkably good job of having "something for everyone".

Velma needs dem curves.
Not to nitpick, but the only reason Velma looked curvy was the damn parachute sweater she always wore, and that fluted skirt. Her body is the same as Daphne's, if you look from the waste down there's really no difference. I do notice a number of artists depict her as a curvy women but if your basing that off the cartoon then its way off.

I do agree so should have a sexier body!

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
There's either almost 0 content or I simply can't find it lol. Got no quests or sidequests available so if that's everything, game's pretty short for something that's been out for about 9 months. With that said I do love the game and I hope that despite the element of magic being involved, the relationships with the main girls don't instantly turn into a fuckfest. Great game, wish there was more content.

Man, I'm working on it right now.
I've already done a third of everything I need to do for easy minifighting.
What's the point of a Shaggy game without ultra instinct?

подворотня 2 публикации.png

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Not to nitpick, but the only reason Velma looked curvy was the damn parachute sweater she always wore, and that fluted skirt. Her body is the same as Daphne's, if you look from the waste down there's really no difference. I do notice a number of artists depict her as a curvy women but if your basing that off the cartoon then its way off.

I do agree so should have a sexier body!
I think Joel Jurion has the juiciest Velma.
If I had come across his work earlier, I definitely would have taken his version as a reference.
But I don't think the current version is bad, although I wouldn't say that I don't want to add to it.

Vombalk

Jul 9, 2017
You do realize this game set's up Fred for being turned into a woman. I mean the Shirt and neck scarf defiantly screams not into woman or to into if you catch my drift.

D. Hizzle

Dec 18, 2019
With android version, I've tried all three variants of 0.5 and after Renpy splash screen, it's just stuck at the three flags I'm guessing to select language.

Have tried force closing, clearing data, clearing cache, re-installing, and still stuck on flags.

sonicxd983

Jul 17, 2018
im so confused what are the new scenes I recognize the comic shot. I think the bathroom blowjob, succubus got reworked as you said, and thats all I can think about. from what I saw the realtor sex scene stayed the same

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
if this game ever goes passed v0.1 we all in trouble... that would be too powerful.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
What do you do after you get the succubus?
Nothing so far.
I have scenes ready for her and a story, but they haven't been added to the game.
I think half of what I have I can add in 0.0.6, but it's hard for me to say right now because a lot of effort goes into the game engine.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
patch notes: "English has been redacted."

I sure hope not lol. Maybe the word should be re-edited?

I believe author is esl right so no biggie, just pointing it out lol.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Majestic. :D Art's even top notch too.

Commenting to watch and enjoy someone turning a meme onto its head. I hope Shaggy's limitless powers pulls all the W*rner Br0s universe with him--- Lola Bunny, Raven, Wilma and Betty, Natasha, Starfire, WW--- This could be absolutely amazing. Also, Fred Rogers deserves sissification. Lets be honest lol
That would just be multiversus though. (not that it's a bad thing~)

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes