2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
if i'm remembering properly, mindy kaling has gone on record to state that hbo execs were thrilled at the idea of intentionally ruining the scooby doo ip.
Her handler likely agrred with her fearring any retribution since Mindy is a person of check boxes. The second half season 1 will be realeased and HBO wont renew and will fire all those that were involved. Mindy will call it a great success because she still got paid

el_pelufo

Jul 3, 2017
Her handler likely agrred with her fearring any retribution since Mindy is a person of check boxes. The second half season 1 will be realeased and HBO wont renew and will fire all those that were involved. Mindy will call it a great success because she still got paid
They confirmed season 2

Nov 9, 2022
Side note: I can't decide whether it's weird, funny, or just a sign of the times that I accidently said Netflix when I meant to say HBO Max.

demonslender

Jul 26, 2020
mindy kaling has had 0 standing with even the sjw and feminists crowds for a while now. i think there was something about her agreeing with jk rowling about something and that whole community turned on her since they hate rowling. don't quote me on that since its been a while now and i have a goldfish's memory. either way she really has no one to defend her, so hbo could have just said no with zero repercussions unless they actually wanted this shit show made.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
mindy kaling has had 0 standing with even the sjw and feminists crowds for a while now. i think there was something about her agreeing with jk rowling about something and that whole community turned on her since they hate rowling. don't quote me on that since its been a while now and i have a goldfish's memory. either way she really has no one to defend her, so hbo could have just said no with zero repercussions unless they actually wanted this shit show made.
I doubt hbo as a whole said burn it. Scooby has always been popular and made money, I suspect some vp living in the echo chamber creamed at the chance to bringing modern diversity and inclusion to the oppressors and suppressed how hard in paint they were going to go to the brand manager and board. But thats just speculation they could all be living in that echo chamber

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I'm ALL for gay representation, racial diversity and all that... but my god that Velma show is just an insulting, godawful trainwreck.

P1mega

Jun 4, 2019
my kaspersky blocked an attempt to run an encrypted connection to pastebin.

someone needs to look into it.

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
my kaspersky blocked an attempt to run an encrypted connection to pastebin.

someone needs to look into it.
It's safe to request data from Pastebin. The game uses it to receive news in the main menu.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
It's safe to request data from Pastebin. The game uses it to receive news in the main menu.
Any request to Pastebin could just as easily be malware looking for instructions on whether to backdoor, wipe, ransom encrypt or credential-mine my pc, and I would have no way to know which is it, if any. At best, this is the classic dev delusion of "why is everyone freaking out when I walk into a bank with a gun in my hand - it's not even loaded and I'm just carrying it from A to B...!"; at worst, it's shady as fuck.

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes