2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Jomane

Jul 11, 2017
dang wat a waist, so nice art a good story and no anal, well patience maybe someday the dev can implement that on the game.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I've been sleeping on this one for a while now, tried it in an early state because the art style and premise pulled me in. It's been a minute and looks like the game has had a few rather sizable updates, if the changelog is any indication. Maybe time to dive back in and see what's new.

Thanks for keeping this project going, NomoreFin -- looking forward to seeing where you take this in the future too
I would recommend waiting for the public version 0.0.8 (That's how I purposely stopped taking illustration orders it probably won't come out for six months...), as it has more scenes and new quests.
On the other hand I always feel that the latest version is the best choice, as I faintly remember what and how much I added between versions.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
any velma or daphne action yet or is it still lacking content?
It still lacking content.
I don't think I can start adding enough content on them before version 0.0.9, as I'm still focused on making sure the game has something to do and is no longer just an empty map.

Reactions: secrettunel6969

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
When loading Mac version get a 'shaggy' head in top right corner and this msg:
"Could not create 'GUI/WEB' folder" Have opened file and created by hand. However, now have problem with 'magic store' not being defined....too many errors in this version (7.8)
That's not good.
This error did not occur on Windows and I don't have a Mac to test this.
I spent about a week just fixing bugs, but apparently building 0.0.7.8 that I wrote on Renpy 7.5.3 on a newer version of the engine was a mistake.
Thanks for pointing that out, I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: anka14

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
It still lacking content.
I don't think I can start adding enough content on them before version 0.0.9, as I'm still focused on making sure the game has something to do and is no longer just an empty map.
This is definitely good to know. I played for maybe 2 hours last night and honestly the content did feel quite lacking. Good luck with the project, I'll check back again later. Love the art by the way

Reactions: anka14

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I'm NGL, this character art reminds me more of the Venture Bros "Groovy Gang" more than traditional scooby doo, lol. Like they're a rip-off trying to not look like the original art too much.
Yeah the fucked up, saddest part is Venture bros and Fin's parody has more love put into it, compare to the new material by WB.

Last edited:

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
I get several errors that crash the game:

-after Clone 4 succubus scene (creation): "Exception: Sayer is not a function or a string"

-Leaving the witch apartment after visiting at night (going during day seems fine but leads to the following error bellow) : NameError: name 'magic_store' is not defined"

-leaving the house at night (even going to work or eating which leads to be out at night time): "NameError: name 'magic_store' is not defined"

-refuse to wash dishes after breakfast:
"raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'daph_avatar_sport_leftside'."

Reactions: NomoreFin

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
What's about the latest public release? And when it's planned to be released?

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 9 Votes