2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm not all that into cartoons. I like Scooby, but it's years and years since I last watched it.

But, I did like what I saw of the real estate girl. I liked her personality, the dialogue that went with the scene. I like that there was some kind of shady dealing she had in the other (non-sex) path. I think more girls or scenes like that would be good. Everyday girls around the city, but even the mechanics of people wearing masks, only to be shown to be blah-blah would work in a Scooby game.

I did like the visual of Death as well. Again, good attitude, and I liked the dialogue, with them being acquainted from parties in hell and such. I look forward to seeing what other ideas you have for this game.

I think the story is pretty good and the promise for the setting is high. So, good luck and keep up the art style. I love it.
Thank you for the extended review.
Right now I'm working on introducing a new character who will be very important to the story.
I hope I can make him complex and interesting enough.

Reactions: GeorgeMorhan

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
The only two I truly cared about in that picture were Crystal (top left) from the Alien Invaders movie and Googie (top right) from the Reluctant Werewolf movie...maaaybe Madelyn from Mistery Inc. (bottom left), up to you if you wanted to include a sister dynamic with Velma.
Thank you for your reply.
I hope that someone else has something to say.
It is likely that I will be able to discover something new and it will benefit the project.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'm getting some pretty contradictory reviews about Daphne's image.
I don't see a problem, but perhaps someone can explain to me what's wrong?

Daphne.png

tg

May 1, 2017
I'm getting some pretty contradictory reviews about Daphne's image.
I don't see a problem, but perhaps someone can explain to me what's wrong?
I don't think there's anything essentially wrong with her. Or anything you need to change. All I really said is that Velma comes off a lot sexier. Take this expression:

VelmaTroubled.jpg

I just think Velma is a little hottie with this art. Daphne is OK, but I'm not sure.

But, I do like how you draw women. That realtor is nice as well, just in her portrait art she's nice in an artistic way. Well, that's what I think. I think Daphne has character though. stuck up, aloof. I like that she's half-turning away. I probably wouldn't change things, just continue on.

brahsir

Apr 13, 2018
Can you fucking imagine? I wonder if he is on Cameo. I would fucking fund this game through the roof if it did that.
That is a rather brilliant way to get celebrity voices in games. I wonder f they will read from a script or if you have to let them do their own thing.

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
First of all, thanks to everyone who contributed to the game.
When I looked at the pictures of the game, it seemed to me that it was telling a story and excited me and I am looking forward to the state of this game after 4-5 months.:love::love::coffee:

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
nice arto. Would definetly wait and see what progressi it makes by the end of the year.

Richard Perkins

Jul 15, 2017
Hah, nice try punk. We all know shaggy's power is too strong for our PCs to handle.
HaHa funny. We all know that due to renpys newest upgrade there been a surge on errors on startup. On this game and alot of others. I have an upgraded ver win10 gaming computer. Now it not the best but it can play cyberpunk 2077 with no lag, but with the new renpy it cant play it, have no reason why!!! It can play it for some games and it says error on startup on other games

Command

Mar 24, 2018
Probably sure it's a good thing SHaggy's using the power and not the amulet if he used his true power even the smallest would probably have girls literally exploding with lust.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Lain games found a solution for you, if your willing to try, i was having a problem getting " the intern" to work, she did a win 7/8 version of the game and it works for me
Thanks, I'll think about it.
Overall, the release went smoothly.
In the PC version was only one bug and that may well have occurred during unpacking (but I'll check that).
Another one I found in the mobile version, but it has to do with my inattention (the text description of buildings is displayed incorrectly).
Next comes more complicated scripts, and there are problems that can occur (although at the moment test build alpha version 0.0.2 is working quite stably)

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes