2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

Pizza32

Dec 3, 2020
Thanks, I'll think about it.
Overall, the release went smoothly.
In the PC version was only one bug and that may well have occurred during unpacking (but I'll check that).
Another one I found in the mobile version, but it has to do with my inattention (the text description of buildings is displayed incorrectly).
Next comes more complicated scripts, and there are problems that can occur (although at the moment test build alpha version 0.0.2 is working quite stably)
Trying the android version, after the initial renpy splash I end up with a black screen, tried both old and new variants

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Trying the android version, after the initial renpy splash I end up with a black screen, tried both old and new variants
I know.
It's a problem because of the googleplay.
In some cases, the application starts on the second or third time.
And yes, you need to allow googleplay to check the app.

Reactions: InTheShadows

Pizza32

Dec 3, 2020
I know.
It's a problem because of the googleplay.
In some cases, the application starts on the second or third time.
And yes, you need to allow googleplay to check the app.
I'll try force closing it and trying again, although Google hasn't asked to scan it

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
In this case, I think this is due to the fact that I made a compilation on android on the new version of the engine (with older versions of this problem no one had).
In any case if you have a version of android above version 8 it is worth installing the version for new phones.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
I'll try force closing it and trying again, although Google hasn't asked to scan it
Hmm.
I think it's worth putting together another universal version.
Maybe on some android systems it will work more stable.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
So, is this a mind control game?
Is there such a genre?
I plan on everything being more complex than "Shaggy came in, used magic, and fucked everyone." That would be boring.
Mind control would definitely be limited, but it should give more different options.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Is there such a genre?
I plan on everything being more complex than "Shaggy came in, used magic, and fucked everyone." That would be boring.
Mind control would definitely be limited, but it should give more different options.
There is, there are a lot of games with that and god do I hate them.
It's just really hard nowadays to find games where the MC ain't an asshole.

Reactions: Back

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So any real indication yet on what kind of game this is/content to expect yet?

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes