2.90 star(s) 9 Votes

THEBGSTER

Aug 18, 2020
Gofile can't even handle the traffic at the moment, we've been waiting for a good parody update for so long.

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
There's either almost 0 content or I simply can't find it lol. Got no quests or sidequests available so if that's everything, game's pretty short for something that's been out for about 9 months. With that said I do love the game and I hope that despite the element of magic being involved, the relationships with the main girls don't instantly turn into a fuckfest. Great game, wish there was more content.

NomoreFin

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
There's either almost 0 content or I simply can't find it lol. Got no quests or sidequests available so if that's everything, game's pretty short for something that's been out for about 9 months. With that said I do love the game and I hope that despite the element of magic being involved, the relationships with the main girls don't instantly turn into a fuckfest. Great game, wish there was more content.
17 new scenes.
But:
- Not all of them appear in a row (a number of dialogues are tied to random).
- There are 5 new NSFW scenes, of which 2 are sex scenes (the rest are erotica).
I can still write that now the office is working properly, the map is animated (I really like the traffic and the fact that at night flying random UFOs), and a bunch of little things, but usually do not pay attention to this.

Regarding Daphne and Velma - there will be no quick version of the relationship.
I wrote the first draft of their quest script and have been editing it for quite some time.
Overall... I hope I get a decent story.

Regarding 9 months... Well, I'm working on the game in my spare time from orders.
At best I have a week a month to work on a project.
I suggest you go to patreon and support the project.
That way I can avoid taking orders and spend more time on the game.

Lucress

Dec 10, 2019
Hello. :) In this story, do you actually fight and destroy demons ? Or join them ? Or do you have a choice ? ^^

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Majestic. :D Art's even top notch too.

Commenting to watch and enjoy someone turning a meme onto its head. I hope Shaggy's limitless powers pulls all the W*rner Br0s universe with him--- Lola Bunny, Raven, Wilma and Betty, Natasha, Starfire, WW--- This could be absolutely amazing. Also, Fred Rogers deserves sissification. Lets be honest lol

2.90 star(s) 9 Votes