Mod Shaping Her Future: Sister/Incest Mod

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018

Overview:
Mod that activates the content in Shaping her Future that makes Sarah your sister, rather than your girlfriend.​

Updated: 14/11/2018
Game/Creator: by
Modder: Ellaraia
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 0.09.00 Onward
Language
: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Perhaps put a link to this thread in your game thread's op?

Also, since this is an "official" incest patch, you can add the incest tag to your game thread and probably increase your player base.
I put a link in the game's thread. Hopefully when a mod comes across it, they'll do what you're suggesting.

Reactions: crazyfingers87

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Ellaraia
It's ok to be more assertive in asking for changes to your game thread. I put a request to the moderators to add your link to the game thread. They're pretty fast.
Do you want me to add the incest tag to your game?

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
@Ellaraia
It's ok to be more assertive in asking for changes to your game thread. I put a request to the moderators to add your link to the game thread. They're pretty fast.
Do you want me to add the incest tag to your game?
Yes. Thanks.

I'm as far from assertive as people come, unfortunately.

Reactions: jackoffonher
Mar 21, 2018
Here's what I see:
Display Rollback Side Skip
- Window - Disable - Unseen Text
- Fullscreen - Left - After Choices
- Right - Transitions
Text Speed
[ [] ]
Auto-Forward Time
[ [] ]

Nothing else is present in the Preferences menu after I enter it from the Tutorial.
I hate the fact that I can't use more than one or two spaces in between words in this sites comment system....

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Here's what it looks like for me.
Screen Shot 2018-11-14 at 02.20.57.png
Are you sure you put the files in the correct location? They shouldn't be with the executable, but in the game folder.

Reactions: jackoffonher
Mar 21, 2018
Here's what it looks like for me.
View attachment 178056
Are you sure you put the files in the correct location? They shouldn't be with the executable, but in the game folder.
Well, that's strange.... And yes, I did put it in the Game folder. I don't have anything underneath Auto-Forward Time for this game, or any other game that uses the same program. Why can't I see it? Is it a PC problem? I'm checking on both my computer and laptop and I don't have anything underneath A-FT...
Also, my Preferences menu is Black with red letters...

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
Well, that's strange.... And yes, I did put it in the Game folder. I don't have anything underneath Auto-Forward Time for this game, or any other game that uses the same program. Why can't I see it? Is it a PC problem? I'm checking on both my computer and laptop and I don't have anything underneath A-FT...
I only tested the mod on PC and it looks just like this screenshot there too. I've not tested the actual mod on Mac because I have no idea where to put the files.

Ellaraia

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2018
I'm on Windows 10....
I'm on 7. However, that shouldn't have any effect really. I do all my work on this mac, so I have to download the files on my PC the exact way you have to, same with the mod. Curious.

Wait, are you playing 0.09? I don't think the ShF page on here has been updated to 0.09 yet, so you may be on 0.08, where this mod won't work and the options in preferences don't exist.

Mar 21, 2018
I'm on 7. However, that shouldn't have any effect really. I do all my work on this mac, so I have to download the files on my PC the exact way you have to, same with the mod. Curious.

Wait, are you playing 0.09? I don't think the ShF page on here has been updated to 0.09 yet, so you may be on 0.08, where this mod won't work and the options in preferences don't exist.
Near the bottom of the menu it says "Version 0.08 Out Now!" And the game version it self is 0.08.01